Jeon Jungkook is in My House!

I'm In Love With The Cold Jerk Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong remain silent. While his friend Johnny, has to focus on driving. His heart as if to admit that it was his fault. “What did you do to her that made her so angry with you?” Johnny asked. “Girls…are all the same.” Johnny confused. “Why? I don’t understand why you don’t like girls.”

“None of your business. The most important thing is, she loves to disturb and follow me everywhere.” He said. “I don’t think so. Maybe it’s just a coincidence. Yah, she’s cute. Don't you think so?” Johnny elbowed Taeyong. Taeyong glare at him, “Cute?” He laughs. “You’re kidding right?” Johnny shook his head. “No, I’m serious she’s cute but too bad she’s just a high school girl who will never notice an ahjussi like me.” Taeyong laugh really hard.

“I just don’t like it when girls fall in love with me because of my good looking. People who are attracted to our  beauty face and nice body won’t be last forever. But the people who can see how beautiful our heart is will never leave us.” Taeyong said.

“But, there’s no longer someone like that especially girls.” Johnny reply. “Who said? I will find someone who will love me with all her heart.” He reply.  “Okay, goodluck friend! I hope you will find your true love as soon as possible.” Johnny wink. "Thank you, friend." Taeyong smiled.

❤❤❤

When I get home, I immediately lay down on my bed. I keep on remembering about the scene earlier. What a shame. Well, he started it first. "Damn it! You stupid!" I say. Well, maybe I growl to it. It's hard to say for certain. But I can tell you this, I am fuming, smoke flying out of my ears, mad as I kicking the air. Part of me wonders how in the world girls have a crush on him while his real side is totally a jerk! I don't get it why he love to say that I am disturbing and following him everywhere?? Oh my God, this is so frustrating. "I swear to God I will kill him if he said that words again. Stupid Taeyong!" I snorted.

I grabbed my towel and enter the bathroom to shower. After done taking shower, I wear my clothes and take out all of my homeworks on the table. After a few hours doing homeworks, finally I managed to finish it all. I glance at the clock hanging on the wall. Time shown 10 pm. "Oh, time for bed." I stretched both of my hands above my head and walked lazily towards the bed. "Goodnight world."

❤❤❤

"Yah, Mrs.Kim just now paste the mid-term exam schedule on our notice board. Let's go and take a look." Eunsoo dragged me and Dahyun into our class. "Gosh, I hate mid-terms." Dahyun mumbled. "I'm giving up this time too." Eunsoo sigh. "I'm in trouble if I fail again." I heave a sigh too. "No, guys we gonna do it this time." I said enthusiastically. Both Dahyun and Eunsoo's mouth are wide open. "Yah, are you crazy?" Eunsoo said. "No, I'm serious." I replied. "She must be really crazy." Dahyun sigh. I glared at both of this two figure in front of me. "So...?" I raised my eyebrow, waiting for their confirmation. They sigh and and agreed with it. I grinned happily to them.

After school, we decided to stay back to study and do some revision at the library. I pinched my cheeks and start studying. I. can. do. this. Two weeks of studying is good for me. Do not even dare to think about someone else especially Jungkook and the jerk TAEYONG. Wait, what am I talking about? Whatever. "So, let's start with math since we're not really good with this subject." I said and wore my reading glasses so I could see clearly. I look like a nerd.

Minutes later...

"Argh, this is so hard! Why do I have to study this stupid subject anyway?" Eunsoo groaned. "Alphabets and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter