Watermelon, Rice Cake and Jogging?

I'm In Love With The Cold Jerk Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay so here I am, carried a few books in hand and bagpack slung on my shoulder as I'm walking home, accompany by Jungkook. For some reason, he insisted  to walked me home but I politely declined it because I don't want to burden him more. But he, of course didn't let me going home alone, especially in the middle of night. 

Flashback

"We will continue the rest tomorrow. Now, pack all your things and let me walk you home. It's getting dark now." He said. I started packing up all of my things inside my bagpack. "You brought quite a lot of books, didn't you?" He said in a teasing manner. 

"I didn't know which one should I start with so, I brought all of the books that I have to your house." I said, grinning at him like a 5 years old kid. "Ah oppa, my house it's not that far from here. I can go home by myself." I smile.

"Well, don't come crying to me if some kind of ert is lurking around." Jungkook rolled his eyes before walking up to his room, but then he stopped. "Let's play scissors, rock, paper. If you lose, I walked you home. If you win then, you can go home by yourself." For some reason, I found it really cute and funny. Really, Jeon Jungkook? 

"Okay. Kaii, Baii, Bo!" We yelled. We both took out scissors and groaned. "Kaii, Baii, Bo!" I took out rock and he took out paper. He wiggled his brows to me ad smirk. "Well, let's get you home!"

After finish putting all of my things inside the bagpack, I walked towards his maid, Somi unnie and bowed to her. "Thanks for the snack." Somi unnie was shock and immediately pull me up and smile. "It's okay, come visit often." Somi unnie said. "I will definitely come." I embraced her tightly before left. "Aigoo, you're making me missing my dongsaeng." She hug me back. 

"We'll be off then, noona please take care of house. If omma and appa comes back, tell them that I went to convenience store." Jungkook told Somi unnie as he dragged me out of the house. 

End

We walked past a few alley and there's the convenience store that Jungkook said to Somi unnie earlier. But, he just walked off and didn't even bother to look at the store. Is he lying? Tch, kiddo!

"W-we just walked past the convenience store. Didn't you want to go there?" 

He glance at me and rubbed the back of his neck. "I-I don't want my parents know that I'm walking a girl home." He smiled sheepishly. I just shrugged my shoulders and continue to walk. 

"We've arrived." I said. "Well then, thank you for being such a gentlemen by walking me home. And thank you for wasting your time teaching the idiot me. I'm so grateful to you that finally I can understand the harder part on Maths. Thanks again." 

"You're welcome, cutie~" Since when did he turns to become a cheesy guy? Omg, but I love this type of Jungkook but I prefer more the shy and cutie Jungkook. "It was a pleasure to help you out. Thanks for helping me too yesterday..." He rubbed the back of his neck. Don't ask me why if I suddenly fainted in front of him here. "I-I guess I should go back now. M-my mom must be worried about me. So, yeah I-I'll be going now..."

"We'll continue our tutoring session tomorrow at 1. Don't forget about it." I nodded my head and smile. "Good night, Jungkook. See you tomorrow." Slowly, I walked inside my home. I felt a huge urge of looking back to see if Jungkook was still there to see me get inside. I turned back and saw him waving his hand to me with his famous shy smile. I feel a burn on my cheek. He waved~ I'm going crazy. 

"I'm home~" I cooed as I entered the house after coming back from the super lovely tutoring session with Jeon Jungkook.  Thanks to him, now I think that I have a lot of confidence to answer all the dreaded midterms test.

"Welcome back. Where have you been?" Mom asked as she saw me took a shoes off and put it into the cupboard. "Studying."  She eyed me suspiciously as I walked into the kitchen. Is it really strange to see a high school student went home late because of studying for their upcoming test? "Are you meeting a guy after school?" I shook my head. Dang it! Is Jungkook a girl or what. Oh Gee, what's wrong with you Hyejin?? "You're lying, of course you're meeting a guy after school. I can see it clearly from here. He walked you home right? Who is he? New boyfriend? Oh, finally my daughter got herself a boyfriend. Why don't you tell me earlier. I will invite him inside to eat this watermelon with us." I mentally facepalmed myself...this woman talked really fast.

"Omma, he's not my boyfriend. Yes, I'm going out with him after school just for studying...that's all." And then I stared at her, who is cutting the other half of watermelon. "Eating watermelon at 10? Are you serious?" I raised up one brow to her. Who the hell eat watermelon at this time? I mean, it's freaking 10 p.m not 10 in the morning. Okay, maybe I'm the only one. I love watermelon so much but I don't want to suffer whole night coughing. My throat is kinda sensitive with cold things especially this fruit. Like seriously, I don't know why my immune system really hate me. Screw you people who are not in the same condition as mine. 

"This watermelon is so sweet and juicy. You should try it." She says, and then inst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter