Thinking of You

Secrets Between You and Me

 Author pov

 Yuri walked to the studio while looking to the ground. Looked like thinking about someone. Someone she called 'The Ice Princess'.

 Suddenly Yuri bump some stranger and it snap her mind back to her head.

 "Hey! watch where you going will ya!" Some stranger shout at her.

 "I'm sorry..." Yuri said with apologetic face and walk away.

 'Geez what happened to you Kwon Yuri? FOCUS!!! And why do i think about her? Stop thinking about her!' Yuri mentally scold herself and run to the studio.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Yo Kwon Yuri finally showing up. How dare you leaving me with these kids..." Sooyoung mumbling as she see Yuri.

 "oh hey Soo... Sorry i stuck when i'm going here" She looked down.

 'Yeah... Stuck in the elevator with the ice princess'

 "Oh i see... Go get some sandwich, i buy it for you. See how nice i am?" Sooyoung said with proud face.

 "Yeah yeah bet you already eat half of it" Yuri laugh a bit as she walk to get her sandwich, sit down and eat it as she watch the girls practicing.

 *10 minutes later*

  "SNAP OUT OF IT BABO YUL!" Sooyoung shout at Yuri right in her ear.

  "WHAT THE HELL... Whats your prob Soo? My ear bleeding because of your loud and squeaky voice right in my ear! Even when you shouting you off key..." Yuri said while caressing her left ear.

  "Aish this girl... Seulgi already poking and calling your name like 50 times already. Whats wrong with you? Even when you enter this room your aura isnt like i'm-the-happiest-girl-in-the-world like usual" Sooyoung look at her friend with confuse face.

  "N-nothing really. Its just so many things going on in my head" Yuri said while scrathing her not itchy hair.

  'Yeah... Many things about her'

  "*sigh* Fine, just teach Seulgi how to do the dance. Poor little Seulgi" Sooyoung Seulgi hair gently and then walk away to teach the girls.

  "Umm... Unnie are you alright?" Seulgi sit next to Yuri and look at her with corncerned face.

  "I'm fine Seulgi! There's nothing that can make your great unnie down! Now lets practice, what move that you dont understand?" Yuri stand up and smile at Seulgi.

  "Oh.. Okay" Seulgi stand up and show Yuri what part she's not understand.

  *2 hours later*

  "Okay everybody, thats for today. You all done a really great job. I really proud of you" Sooyoung smile and took a glance at Yuri who looked down with a little smile on her face.

  "Now go home and take a rest" Sooyoung dismiss the class and grab her bag.

  "Hey Yul... You got something to say? You just look down and day dreaming all day. And i saw you smiling while looking down. Whats in the empty head of yours huh?" Sooyoung said.

  "Really? Well i guess i do daydreaming a lot today but i'm fine. Now lets grab some dinner. Want some pizza?" Yuri said smiling.

  "Oh yeah pizza!!! Your treat right?" Sooyoung said with sparkling eyes.

  "*sigh* I know you will said that... Yeah i guess its my treat tonight" Yuri said while walk out from the studio with super happy Sooyoung following her.

  'Good thing food distract her mind easily' Yuri thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "So Yul *munch* got some interesting story today? *munch*" Sooyoung said while busy eating her pizza.

  "Nothing and stop talking while eating! Its disgusting" Yuri rolled her eyes and take a sip of her cola.

  "Today Yoona look so beautiful... Especially while she's dancing. And i talked about lots of things with her!" Sooyoung said while reminding how Yoona looked today.

  "Yeah yeah... You and your Yoona..." 

  "Umm... What about me unnie?" Yoona said.

  Yuri almost burst out her cola while Sooyoung choked on her pizza and busy drinking.

  "Oh hey Yoona... Nice to see you here... Whats up?" Yuri smile nervously.

  "Y-yeah nice.. *cough* to see you... here" Sooyoung also smile nervously.

  "Well i just going to grab some pizza and head home. I see you guys having little party here.May i join you guys?" Yoona smiled sweetly.

  "May we join as well?" Irene and Seulgi showed up and smile too.

  "Sure! its Yuri treat tonight guys! Come here!" Sooyoung said while drinking her cola.

  Yuri kicked Sooyoung leg and Sooyoung burst out her cola a bit.

  "What is wrong with you..." Sooyoung glared and grit her teeth.

  "Limited cash here..." Yuri whispered.

  "Its okay Yul unnie, i just wanna sit and hang out with you guys" Yoona smile sweetly at Yuri and Sooyoung.

  Yuri laugh nervously and scratch her head.

  "Aigoo Soo unnie you should be more careful" Yoona said. She take a piece of tissue and clean Sooyoung lips. Sooyoung surprised and tried to hold her big smile as Yoona wipe the cola off Sooyoung's lips.

  'Aish that girl look like an idiot trying to hold her smile like that' Yuri sigh.

  "Just make out already!" Yuri said out loud and realize what she said. 

  'Holy crap i said it out loud!' Yuri look down and her face red like a tomato while everyone laugh after realize that Yuri just unconsciously outburst her mind.

  "ByunYul! Dont tell me you imagining me and Yoona making out here!" Sooyoung laugh out loud while Irene, Seulgi and Yoona try to hold their laughter.

  "No! I'm not that ert to imagining that! Ew..." Yuri look out still embarassed about her sudden outburst.

  '*sigh* Babo! Babo! Babo! I should control it before it get worse....' 

  Yoona sit beside Sooyoung and laugh together with Sooyoung, Irene and Seulgi as Sooyoung talk about hundreds of Yuri sudden outburst. 

  '*sigh* Yoona look so good with Sooyoung... She's beautiful, caring, warm and understanding person. Lucky Soo... I wish i met someone like that. That understand and care about me completely...'

  'The ice princess... I dont know how many times i think about her today. I got to stop thinking about that arrogant girl.'

  Yuri just staring at the window with her mind wandering somewhere.

  While someone silently watch her...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So hello again guys!!! 

 As i promised, i updated chap 2 yeay!!! i Hope you guys enjoy and not feel boring about the story. I will try to make it more interesting, more mysterious and more surprising!

 I hope you guys have a lot question in mind now. 

 Enjoy and dont forget to comment and subscribe ^^