Changes

Secrets Between You and Me

  Sooyoung pov

  I told Yoona, Seulgi and Irene about Yuri stupid acts and sudden outburst. They laugh so hard and Yoona look so beautiful. But one thing really caught my eyes. Kwon Yuri staring at the window thinking about something. I just smile a little seeing her like this. Maybe her "Wolf" mood is on action. Good thing these girls not noticing "Wolf" Yuri. Or else.... Well i dont want my Yoona to be end up in hospital...

  As time goes by, its getting late and everybody decide to go home. Yuri just keep silent all the time. As a great best buddy since junior high school, i always notice her little changes. Such as this one.

  In car, i take a glance at Yuri who staring at the window. Again.

  "Anytime you ready buddy" I said and glance at her. She just sigh and pause for a second.

  "Its nothing... I just overthinking. It will gone soon" She smile at me a little. Assuring me she's fine but i know she's not.

  "What are you overthinking about? You're perfect. Every man and woman will accept you immediately" I said as i think she was overthinking about her soulmate.

  "IT WILL NEVER THAT EASY!" Yul shout at me and sound so angry. I know it will never that easy but at least it will easier if she tell me what is really happening in tiny brain of hers.

  "Sorry..." I just keep quite cause i dont want to wake "Wolf" Yuri up. It will very dangerous for me to stay at home if it happens.

  We arrive and Yuri open the door immediately and went up, leaving me alone. I sigh.

  I remember that night when she cry without an expression. Her tears just flowing down and she's not even bothered to wipe it. Her sadness are shown that day.

  *FLASHBACK*

  "Yul i'm home!" I shout but Yuri not responding.

  'Is she not home yet? Thats wierd...' I thought and search the whole house. I havent find her figure yet. The last place i search is her room since she said i cant go to her room if she's not home or i dont have any bussiness there.

  I knock on the door but still no respond. I try to open her room and its unlocked. I looked inside and see Yuri laying while looking at the ceiling. I step in and slowly approach her.

  "Um.. Buddy? You okay?" I look at her face. Her face is so poker but the tears flowing down from her eyes freely and her eyes is bloodshot. She holding a picture frame and i know its her picture with her family. I sadly look at her.

  "Why? Why do they have to go? My little sister... She was so cute... I remember when she smile to me when i buy her a chocolate that day and promise her to buy more if she's a good girl that day..." Yuri said softly. I just stand there. Look at her like some useless giant dumbhead. I speechless and dont know what to do.

  "Why my mom have to give her heart to me? Even if i alive... I feel dead because losing them" Yuri sobbing and more tears flow down.

  "And until now... No one uderstand me... Not like my mom... She always there for me... She can see my tears behind my smile..." Yuri sigh.

  "But Yul... I'm here. You can tell me anything" I try to calm her down.

  "No Soo. I already burdened your family. I dont want to burdened you too with my problems. You have your problem too." She got up and walk to the door and stop.

  "I will search my other half buddy... Thanks for everything" She walk out from the room and the apartement. I just stand there. 

  'She's right... I never understand her... I never will no matter how long i live with her... She's just too complicated and her heart... Is covered with strongest steel. I cant compete with that'  I slump myself to Yuri's bed and facepalming myself.

  'Idiot. I'm a total idiot. Why until now i cant make Yul feel like home? I'm sorry Yul... This idiot is just an idiot...' I close my eyes and sigh.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

  I walk in to our apartement and looks like Yuri is in her room. No sign of her everywhere and i just go to my room.

  Slump myself to my bed and think about Yul.

  'Im sorry...'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Updated!!!

  Big big big thanks for my subscribers and readers who make time to read my stories. I hope you guys still like it! ^^

  If you have time, please make a comment about the story, i might have some ideas from you guys ^^

  Anyway, once again thanks you guys i feel appraciated and i will try to make this story is more and more interesting and exciting! ^^