CHAPTER 21 : RESCUE

HEARTBEAT DANCE

 

 

 Minzy ran off and stripped off her tutu and changed into much comfortable one. She needed it so that the guards won’t see her that easy. Probably by now, they were all panicking and running here and there just to find her.

“ Ha! You’ll never find me you stupid bodyguards! “ She shouted to no one. She glanced at her watch and remembered that she still has to catch up to the competition’s venue.

“ Ooopsie I got to --- “

“ Going somewhere? “ Just then a familiar voice spoke behind her.

She turned around and was shocked to see the familiar face of a woman.

“ What’s wrong Minzy-sshi? ..” How the hell did she find me here? Why do I feel that something’s wrong?

“ I .. Uhm .. What are you doing here IU? “ She didn’t answer her question and instead asked her back.

“ Well just passing by .. I think .. trying to stop a mouse from going anywhere .. “ IU’s chuckle surprised her.

“ Are you trying to tell me … “

“ Your bodyguards are already on the way .. You can’t just leave out the recital .. Aren’t’ you thinking about your mom? “ She sworn to God she saw her smirked. This girl ..

“ Look I have no time for this .. I really got to –“

“ SHIROH!!!! .. No way I’m letting you go …”

“ GEUMANHAE IU!!!!! “ Just then she saw Ki Kwang coming behind her.

“ What are you –“

“Just go Minzy . There’s not much time left. GO! ..” Ki Kwang shouted at her. At that moment she was very much thankful to him. She never know how to thank him for this.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Min was walking back and forth. She can’t stop worrying about her friend. She can’t contact her for her phone’s off.

 

“ She should be here by now. She said she’ll be here any minute. I’m worried if something happened to her ..”

 

“ Sssssh .. let’s not just talk about that ..  5 minutes more before we hit the stage ..” Key tried to console Min. He’s hoping that Minzy would be here. The group wouldn’t be complete without her.

 

 

 

 

“ Don’t fret hyung .. It seems we’re complete right now ..” Taemin turned around and saw Minzy not far from them.

 

UPDATING HERE EARLY IN THE MORNING!! ~ Hello guys? Sorry for being away for the past few days. Too busy in school. I hope you enjoy this one, Okay? PLease do leave a comment :D Thanks!