CHAPTER 20 : THE DAY

HEARTBEAT DANCE

 

" You okay? .." Ki Kwang noticed that Minzy was feeling uneasy.

" Ah .. yeah .. sort of .." Minzy couldn't help thinking about the Street Jam too. Why does her recital and the competition got to be on the same day?

" Are you nervous? It would be okay .. "

" Yes .. I'm a bit nervous .. " Min had texted her a while  ago, Street Jam would be starting any minute. She can't think properly of how to get out of here without being noticed by her bodyguards. Her Umma had tightened her security, fearing she would ditch the recital. And that's what she would do.

" Minzy-sshi .. Mr. Ka Hee's calling us .. " All the performers were gathered to be given last instructions.

" Ah you go ahead .. I’ll follow .. I just have to go to the comfort room ..I think “ Think fast Minzy.Hurry up!

“ Ah okay .. I will go now ..” She waited for Ki Kwang to be to leave and started her plan. You can do this Minzy. This should be a piece of cake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ Now what? You want me to follow inside huh? Can I not pee without being guarded at? “ She screamed to the bodyguard as she tried her best to looked annoyed and angry.

“ I’m sorry Miss Minzy. We’ll wait for you outside.” These guys were easy to perceive. Lucky for me they believed my excuse.

Minzy closed the door of the comfort room and stood there. Now what? I need to get out here fast or else they will notice that something’s wrong.

She looked around and spotted a small window at the top of the last cubicle. Why hadn’t I thought of it? Darn it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The bodyguards were still waiting outside but Miss Minzy was taking her time there. The other guard was already wondering what was she doing there inside that’s taking her so long.

They decided to barged in and found that the door was locked. They forced their way inside only to find out that the young lady was nowhere to be found. They only saw the small window opened.

 

Miss Minzy escaped.

 

 

 

Just woke up. I slept for like 8 hours I think. Sorry for making you wait guys. ^^