End Part 1 - Red Tulip said, "Declaration Of Love"

Flower Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ Red Tulips ]

---

 

 

 

"hey dad.. i'm home"

 

hyuk smiles and look up from his reading, just to find his 16 years old son putting his bag on the floor and throw his body to the couch.

 

"tired?" hyuk asked, closing his book and put it on the coffee table, "what do you want for lunch sweetheart?" he asked, standing up and stretches his body.
"um... anything.. but, dad"

 

hyuk look at his son and found a curious gleam on his eyes.

 

"yes, Jung Leo?" he asked tilting his head at his son who's puffing his cheek and suddenly avoided his eyes.
"um... so my friends, was all telling the story how was their parents get together... like how yoseob's parent uncle seungho and sanghyun got together before they adopt him, like how changmin's parent, uncle Hyunseong and aunt bora got together, even baro tell me how uncle hakyeon asked aunt sojin out and how many times he got rejected......."


hyuk laughs a little when he remembers his hyung's effort to finally ask sojin nuna out and how many time his efforts fail miserably.

 

"so the point is...?" hyuk asked his son, smiling.
"daddyyyy~ the point is, you and father never tell me how you guys get together..." leo whined and pouted. only earning a little laughs from hyuk.
"i told you how sweet he was though?"
"yeah, viscaria, variggated tullips, lily calla, and things.. but you never really tell me how you guys get together and then get married and then decided to adopt me.... when i asked father he will always, just do this....."

 

hyuk let out a loud laugh when leo put on a chic and cold face, before cracking a little smile and waves his hand a little, like telling him to leave. "like thaaattt!!" leo whines. "please tell me?"

 

hyuk sighed and let out a chuckled before lookng at his son and sit down back to the sofa.

 

"red tulip.."
".............. what?"
"red tulip, the meaning of red tulip is 'declaration of love', after the lily calla, i mean the parade event happened, we started to get closer as friends, and your father got a little bit jealous and all rivaly with one of his friend, Sungjae."
"wait, sungjae as in my music teacher?"
"wait, how did you know?" hyuk blinks and look at his son with confused face.
"he asked me how are you doing last week, he saw father pick me up early for our jeju trip with the lee uncles... but still i like uncle hongbin more, his big brother is annoying" leo rolled his eyes when he remembered the older lee try to dress him up with his ahjumma style, and hongbin had to drag him away from jaehwan.

 

hyuk shakes his head and sighs, "your father prefer hongbin too."

 

"who will not! duh.. anyway back to the topic, what's with sungjae ssaem? he glared at him yesterday when father drop me off!" leo asked again, ignoring his rumbling stomach.

"well, it started as a friendly interaction,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter