Chapter 3 – Lily Calla said, “beauty”

Flower Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ Lily calla ]

---

 

 

Hyuk let out a sigh. A heavy sigh. Today is the town annual festival, and as one of the choosen school to get in the parade, the school choose him and the florist club to be the mascot of the school, since it’s their school first time on the parade and other school doesnt have a florist club. But, that wasn’t the problem... the problem is......

 

“hyukiieee~ YOU LOOKS SO PRETTY!!” hakyeon squeal and hug him tight.

“hyuungg..”

“shush.. me and jaehwan spent our day, whole day, yesterday to find this white gown okay... and you look so pretty! Even prettier than sojin!”

 

Yep, the problem is, hakyeon and his weird idea to make hyuk crossdress as a princess, and sit on the parade car, waving like he is a miss universe to the crowds.

 

“hyung... why me?”

“because you’re hyuk!”

“is that even a reason!” hyuk tugs his long haired wig in frustation. “and this gown is heavy” he whines.

“now shush child.. let;s go out and see the car!” hakyeon bounce happily leaving hyuk alone in the waiting room.

 

“why meee~” hyuk whines and sit down on the chair.

 

---

 

“yah, lee jaehwan... what is this?” taekwoon asked sighing.

“a white tuxedo?” jaehwan said while admiring his job, taekwoon in white tuxedo.

“i know.. for what?”

 

Jaehwan just smirk and shoved a bouquet of flower to him.

 

“Lily calla said, beautyl! And beauty is parade! Yeay!”

 

And with that what taekwoon knows next is he was dragged by jaehwan to somewhere else.

 

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter