Chapter 1 – ‘Viscaria’ said ‘Will you dance with me?’

Flower Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Viscaria ]

---

 

Jung taekwoon is man with few words, he doesn’t really talk or joking around and always put on his chic poker face that every girl and even guys enjoy to admire. Well he do talk, just when he need too and must too, like when he’s playing soccer with his school club, he need to talk, since he’s the captain, and when must too? There’s just one thing that he put on his “Must Talk” list, Talk to Han sanghyuk, a junior, one year younger.

Well, why he must talk to the boy? Well, the school Prom party, celebrating the school 25th aniversary is next week and taekwoon will, wait no.... MUST ask sanghyuk to be his date, for the prom, or maybe to be his boyfriend as well.

 

“tsk.” Taekwoon chuckled and tried to focus on his class but, he can’t. Cool, and chic taekwoon, having a mental break down, ‘what if he got someone? but, no... hakyeon said he’s single, argh!’.

 

Anyway who is this Han Sanghyuk? He’s a junior, one year younger. Based on taekwoon point of view, Sanghyuk is, Perfect, dorky, gentle, sweet, cute, funny, lively, adorable, and perfect again. Taekwoon is sure he’s not a human, with that cuteness and those adorable eyes, he could be a half-cat, or maybe with his gentleness and sweetness he could be an angel, or maybe he’s actually an evil that like to put on tricks and lure guys or girls into his trap and drag his victim to hell. But it’s no matter whatever he is, the thing taekwoon know is Han Sanghyuk, got him go crazy.

Sanghyuk, is nothing like taekwoon. Taekwoon is quiet while sanghyuk is pretty loud, taekwoon is an ice prince while sanghyuk is an ice breaker, taekwoon is violent while sanghyuk is gentle, taekwoon likes sports and rolling on the grass while sanghyuk more into taking care of flowers and plants. They’re like 100% different, from all aspect, but hey, just like a magnet right? opposite attracts, people said.

Okay, back about sanghyuk, he’s in school florist club. A club that take care of the school gardens and planting flowers. He’s an active member along with taekwoon’s bestfriends Hakyeon and Jaehwan, and yes taekwoon knows sanghyuk from those idiots.

Anyway lets back to taekwoon’s problem.

 

Asking Sanghyuk out... voice his thoughts out... how?

 

“how to voice it out...” taekwoon sighs and throw his pen to the floor in frustation.

“voice out what? mr. Jung taekwoon?”

 

Oh, he still in the class..

 

“what’s the definition of ‘Global Village’ taekwoon?”

 

Crap.

 

 

***

 

“woah! Jung Chic Taekwoon! What’s with the murderous aura?” sojin, one of his friends asked. Well, she’s actually the soccer club manager.

“you know why.” he glared at the girl and sit across her.

 

Sojin just laugh and let out a little ‘woops’ before go back, eating her lunch and sometimes glancing up to see taekwoon. She’s pretty close with the chic boy, and she was the one who suggest him to ask sanghyuk out. But looks like our mighty lion here have a performance issues.

 

“hey... did you ask him out?” she asked, and taekwoon just sighed and drop his head to the table with a loud thud and make the other lunch box jump sightly. “just asked..” she said sighing.

 

“not easy” he mumbled out.

“we’re sure he’s, you know... playing in the same team as you” sojin said. “hakyeon and jaehwan already make sure of that”

 

Taekwoon sighed and jst ignore the girl’s words and close his eyes, and he was just about to praise the Lord when he realised that the chaotic duo wasn’t there with them when som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter