Lightless

I'll Love You Always, quietly.....

Your POV

 

“It’s no use running, ______ ah. Eventually, you would have to face him.” Gikwang oppa whispered. I smiled weakly. I got up and went to greet  Doojoon.

 

“Yes, Doojoon oppa?”

“Can we talk in private?” He pleaded. I looked around and saw the other members are already pretending to do something else. 

“Let’s go to the terrace.”

I brought him a cup of iced tea and sat next to him.

“I thought we were done. Is there anything that you forgot to tell me about?” I asked as calm as possible.

“_______ ah. I know you don’t understand why I’m doing this. It’s for your own good. I broke up with you, doesn’t mean I don’t love you. I’m doing this because I love you.” i can hear his sincerity but my painful heart chose to ignore it. 

 

“Whatever reason you have, oppa, I’m okay with it. I understand that this is because of our fans and our world. But, I really appreciate it if you don’t act as before. I don’t want to be falling for you twice. I fell hard the first time, I’m scared if I fall for you the second time, I wouldn’t have the strength to fall out of it any more. I don’t hate you but, let’s keep our distance. We both have our careers to protect.” I was about to get up when he grabbed me and  backhugged me. 

“Alright then. Fair enough. But, allow me to watch over you from a far.” Unknowingly, my tears fell. I nodded and pulled out of his embrace. When I  was about to enter the room, there were cash sounds. Hmm.. They’ve been eavesdropping. Junhyung was fumbling with his iPhone. Yoseob and  Gikwang suddenly practicing boxing. Dongwoon reading a book upside down and Hyunseung stood there frozen with a blank look.

“You guys, stop pretending. I know you heard everything.” I said while quickly wipe off my tears. 

“What are you saying, can’t you see we’re not even interested in your conversation with Doojoon hyung?”

“Dongwoon ah. You’re book’s upside down.” I chuckled.

“Yah! Dongwoon. You ruined everything.” Gikwang oppa threw a pillow towards Dongwoon but ended up hitting Doojoon who just entered the room.

“Opps! I’m dead. Mianhe Doojoon ah.” The rest laughed.

 

“Yah, kids. I’m going. I need to go meet our president regarding our appearance on Naver STARONAIR. Take care ______ ah.” With that Doojoon left the room.

 

I can’t smile I can’t find
I can’t stop Lightless

I blankly stood there and looked at your back
I don’t know how to act upon your words

I see you getting farther away
And my heart is getting darker
In just one moment, I lost the light in me

* Even when I try to find you
Even when I try to think of you
Even when I try to see you just once
I lose my light so I can’t do anything

L L L L Lightless
L L L L Lightless
L L L L Lightless
L L L L Lightless
L L L L Lightless
L L L L Lightless
L L L L Lightless

What should I do baby
You’re leaving

Don’t say good bye
Our memories are all so fly
They fly away so it becomes untouchable
It’s getting darker
Girl it’s all lie
I feel like you will return
So I can’t escape from this place

I’m waiting for you, who is getting farther away
I’m getting darker
In just one moment, I lost the light in me