Breakdown

I'll Love You Always, quietly.....

Doojoon's POV

'Gosh, my head hurts. Have I been drinking?'

"Hyung! You're awake?" Dongwoon asked.

"Yeah. How long have I've been sleeping? Was I drunk? My head hurts." I whined.

"You don't remember anything? Including owing me 5000won?" I quickly reached for my wallet when Dongwoon stopped me.

"I was kidding hyung." He gave me that innocent maknae grin. 

"I'm very sorry. But, I really can't remember anything from last night. If I did anything embarassing, I sincerely apologize.

"There's nothing to be sorry for." I look up at Junhyung at the door frame. In no time, all of them were by inside my room looking at me. It looked as if there's something bothering them.

"What is it? What are you guys curious about?" I asked. *scratching my own head*

"Doojoon ah, is there something wrong going on between you and _______?" Hyun Seung fiinally said. I saw Gikwang nudging him. "What? I'm curious. She hadn't called back eventhough we've left messages saying that your're unwell. It's just so not like her not running here for you." The rest gave Hyun Seung a death stare.

"What Hyun Seung meant was, does _______ know yur condition know? I'm sure she did call you earlier. Right?" Yo Seob butting in..

I sighed. Imagining _______ heartbroken for what happened yesterday. I don't even have the strength to be honest with my members. I just don't have the courage to stand up for anybody. For ______. my members, B2UTY. hmmm.... I'm helpless.

"What is it hyung? I've rarely seen you sighed this much." Dongwoon gave me a sincere worried look.

"Kids, ______ and I........ are over." I let it go.

"WHAT???!!!!!" They exclaimed in disbelief. 

I told them what happen, what I felt and receive a smack from Junhyung.

"YAH!! Why did you do it??? Whatever happened between me and Hara shouldn't affect both of you. Poor _____. How could you do that? I know you are clueless but I've never took you for a coward. It's time you have a life of your own. Don't make us drag you down." Juhyung said angrily.

"How can you say that? You guys are more than just my members. You guys are the brothers I've never had. I care for us, BEAST, B2UTY and ______. Imagine what _______ would have to go through if she would still be with me. She would have to confront B2UTY and she would not have freedom. I don't want to take that away from her. She still a long way to go. It's the for the best." Junhyung sighed.

"You're going to regret this. Did you know that ______ has always been in love with you. When you told us you are going to ask ______ to be your girlfriend, I thought you would have already think it through. I'm disappointed with you, Doojoon ah."

"Hyung, you're cruel. I'm going to _______." Dongwoon said and waled out the door.

"Me too." Yo Seob later joined.

"I'm coming too. _______ is at her filming set, right? Let's surprise her. If you won't take care of her, we will. Because she's our little sister and she needs us." Gikwang said. Hyung Seung just shook his head and left together with Junhyung.

Your POV

p/s: the ones in this font is your acting dialogue

"I'm done with you. I' done acting that I'm fine being treated like trash. I'm going to prove that I worth more than you think and when that time comes, you will be begging for me to take you back."

'Geee... If only I could say these words to Doojoon oppa.'

"Cut! _______ ssi. That was great. We will take a lunch break for a while and then continue with the next scene after the break." 

"Kamsahamnida PDnim. Great job everyone." I bowed respectfully to everyone witha firced smile. What happen between me and Doojoon oppa still bothers me. hmm...

"_______ ah!" Wait. I recognize that voice.

"_______ ah! Over here!" I turned around and saw Dongwoon waving happily. I can't help but scan through them, searching for that one face whom I already know wouldn't come.

"Waa... Our _______ is pretty today. Look, we brought roasted chicken." Yo Seob happily marched towards you bringing the chicken. These oppas can really make my day.

"Thank you Yo Seob oppa. Let's go to my room. We're having lunch break anyway." I said, planting a fake smile. Junhyung oppa seem to notice but I ignored his stare. We walked to my hotel room. I quickly freshen up and joined them munching the chicken.

"How come you guys have the time to come here? Don't you have any schedule today?" I asked.

"Nope. We are having a two-day break. Hehehe. That's why we decided to come and visit you here. By the way, where's Gary hyung? I didn't see him earlier. I haven't thanked him properly for sending Doo.....Doori's food to our dorm." I noticed Yo Seob oppa pinching Gikwang oppa but decided to ignore him. 

Gikwang's POV

"How come you guys have the time to come here? Don't you have any schedule today?"_______I asked.

"Nope. We are having a two-day break. Hehehe. That's why we decided to come and visit you here. By the way, where's Gary hyung? I didn't see him earlier. I haven't thanked him properly for sending Doo....." When Yo Seob pinched me, I realised that I almost brought up a taboo topic... "Doori's food to our dorm." I continued. Junhyung gave me that death stare and i decided to keep my mouth shut for the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We talked all day and everone seemed to avoid mentioning Doojoon oppa. Hmm.. I guess they already knew about it. Well, they are closely knit to one another. That time, the doorbell rang and Dongwoon oppa went to opened it. I was still happily laughing at Gikwang oppa's joke when that familiar voice reached my ear. 

"Oh, Hyung?!"

"Dongwoon ah. I'm here to see _______. "

I panicked when suddenly I felt someone's hand slipped into my hands. It was Gikwang oppa. I was dumbfounded but when he winked, I knew he was trying to give me strength. 

"It's no use running, _____ ah. Eventually, you would have to face him." Gikwang oppa whispered. I smiled weakly. 

 

 

p/s: okay. I'm out of ideas so im going to stop hhere for a while.. feel free to comment and tell me what you think about this fanfic... would love some feedbacks... Thank you.. *bows*