Maybe I Am One of Those Crazy Girls

I'm Not One of Those Crazy Girls

Out of fear, Jessica decided to wait a few days before confronting Tiffany about certain instances that her stalker had been involved in. Jessica was waiting at a park since it was the weekend when she called Tiffany to talk. Sitting on a bench, Jessica waited impatiently for the other girl to come, “Jessica!”

Jessica looked up to see the girl approaching, “Hey Tiff!”

“Wow it is a nice day to be at the park.”

“Ah yea it is. Umm why don’t you sit down.”

Tiffany gave her a huge smile before joining Jessica on the bench, “Why did you call me out?”

“There is something I want to ask you about.”

Tiffany tilted her head in curiosity when Jessica pulled out an envelope, “What is that?”

“I received these items and such from someone and I believe they are from you.” Jessica carefully pulled out the first items which were the pictures she had sent by the stalker, “Did you take these?”

“Of course.” Jessica’s blood ran cold when she heard Tiffany boldly confirm the first item, “You remember when we had that assignment. I took some test photos with you but I thought it would be weird if I kept them so I sent them to you.”

“Why didn’t you leave a note saying they were from you?”

“I didn’t?”

“No. I thought someone sent these to scare me.”

“Omo! I am sorry I didn’t mean to.”

“Umm there is more.” Jessica took out her phone and showed Tiffany the message, “Did you send me this?”

“Why do you have this message?”

“You sent it to me right?”

“No. I sent it to my mother.”

“Why would you tell your mother she looked pretty in the dark?”

“I didn’t. I said she looked pretty in the dark blue dress she bought.” Tiffany carefully pulled out her phone and showed Jessica the whole message.

“How did it get sent to me like this?”

Tiffany took Jessica’s phone, “I must have did it by accident. Not sure.”

Jessica scratched her head in embarrassment, “I am sorry I accused you of doing that. Mistakes happen...I have another item though...”

Tiffany looked at Jessica with her eyes growing wide when she saw what Jessica was holding, “Did you do this to Sunny’s locker?”

Tiffany started fidgeting with her fingers, “Can you not hate Sunny for what I tell you? I know it was childish for me to do that to her locker but can you not hate her?”

“What is it?”

“Well...shortly after I arrived to the school...”

 

~Tiffany’s First Day (Tiffany’s POV)~

 

I just received a tour of the school and was eating lunch when my eyes caught a familiar face. Could it be her? Did I find her already? “Whoa Sica....” The girl next to her called her Sica?! It must be my dream girl!

I saw the two starting to leave the lunch room so I followed. As I was throwing out my trash, I saw something my dream girl used, “Her lips touched this...” I quickly shook my head, “Get it together Tiffany, you are not that obsessed.” I quickly threw the trash away and continued to follow the girl I loved.

I saw her entering a room. I was so nervous. I haven’t seen her for so many years. Would she even remember me? After pacing around I decided to enter the room but I didn’t see her. I looked around and found a sleeping figure on some chairs. Not wanting to wake her, I walked up to her quietly. She looked so serine and angelic like this. I could stare at it all day, “You look so at ease when you sleep...” After an hour of watching the blond sleep, I took a photo before getting up to leave because I needed to show my brother that my efforts in finding her was not in vain. I looked at her one more time before taking my leave, “Sleep well my princess...”

I shut the door quietly but almost had a heart attack when the girl my princess was eating lunch with was waiting for me outside the door, “Stay away.”

“What?”

“If you know what is good for you. Stay away from Jessica. She doesn’t need a tramp like you bothering her.”

Who does this girl think she is? “What if I don’t stop?”

“Just take it as a warning then.” With that statement, the girl walked away.

I huffed in annoyance. I mean the girl doesn’t even know me and she wants to keep my dream girl away from me when I just found her again after all these years! I will show that girl I won’t back down and give her a piece of my mind tomorrow.

With school ending I walked towards the bus stop. The bus I needed was about to leave so I ran to catch it. When I boarded the bus I saw something amazing: my dream girl! I couldn’t get close to her though since the bus was packed with students. My eyes stayed on her as we rode the bus until she got off. She was so beautiful that I forgot to get off at my stop so I quickly got off with her. Unintentionally I found out where she lived before I started walking towards my home.

The next day I gave that evil girl a piece of my mind so she would have a nice welcome from me when she returns to her locker. With all smiles, I walked into the classroom with the teacher introducing me. I was ecstatic when I saw my dream girl in class with me but then my attention averted to the evil girl so I quickly looked away. I hated that the evil girl is always with the girl I loved.

With lunch time, I decided to approach my dream girl. I stood at the table before the evil girl noticed me. She started introducing herself and Jessica. Was the evil girl bipolar? She is acting so nice now. I don’t get it?? So weird. I shrugged it off and enjoyed all my time with Jessica...my dream girl.

A few days passed and I confessed to how I knew Jessica. After that we got pretty close to the point where she even joined a club with me. Everything was simply wonderful. Also I received a text from Jessica asking for a date with me at an ice cream shop. Life was simply too good to be true!

I waited for Jessica to come in the corner of the shop. I almost stood up and greeted her but the evil girl was next to her and to add more sorry to my aching heart, it was them who was on a date! I was ready to cry so I went to the bathroom to avoid watching them longer. Not too long after I entered, the evil girl came in, “I told you to stay away.”

“I told you I can’t avoid her after finding her again!”

“Just give up. She will never be yours! She is mine now.” The evil girl left and I was there in tears. Again I vented my frustrated heart on the girl’s locker. Someone evil like her doesn’t deserve my kindhearted princess....

 

Jessica was in shock but she still reached over and wiped the tears from Tiffany’s eyes, “I am sorry I didn’t tell you earlier and I frightened you. I just wanted her to....” Tiffany started choking up on her words that Jessica was also becoming teary. She was never good at watching others cry since she would get over emotional too. “I mean I know you might not believe me since you know Sunny and she is your best friend but can you give me a chance? A chance to understand my heart and what she is really like?”

“I really thought you were stalking me...not trying to get back at Sunny...”

Tiffany made a serious face, “I am not one of those crazy girls! I really just wanted her to leave me alone. I can’t help it if I have feelings for you. I am so sorry.”

Jessica gave Tiffany a smile, “there is nothing wrong with liking me. I would be lying if I didn’t confess that I have some feelings for you too.”

Tiffany perked up and looked at Jessica in surprise, “Are you serious?”

“Of course. You are very cute and show your affections in an adorable way but I think I need to sort some stuff out with Sunny first.”

“But she is smart...I don’t think she will show herself around you.”

Jessica rubbed her chin like she was thinking, “You are probably right. Do you mind if I use you as bait then?”

“I don’t mind! Anything for you!”

Jessica laughed and ruffled Tiffany’s hair, “Aigoo you are cute.”

“So what is the plan?”

“Are you ready to have a real date with me at the ice cream shop?”

Tiffany started blushing madly, “I..I would love that.”

 

Like Sunny’s plan against Tiffany, Jessica told Sunny to meet her for ice cream but she showed up with Tiffany this time. With a secret camera set up in the bathroom, their plan started to play out. Jessica and Tiffany enjoyed their date while Tiffany went to the bathroom after a while. Jessica noticed Sunny who, was not cleverly hidden in the corner, get up and follow Tiffany in the bathroom.

Tiffany as washing her hands when the shorter girl barged in and pushed Tiffany against the wall, “What was that?”

Tiffany gave Sunny a sly grin, “just returning the favor you did for me last time.”

“I told you Jessica was mine!”

“Why would she like you?”

“Why would she pick someone who just came into her life again over her best friend and someone she has...”

“Ex-best friend.” The two girls froze when they heard a familiar voice, “Sunny that is enough.”

Sunny quickly released Tiffany, “Jessica please let me explain.”

Jessica pointed to the camera, “I saw enough.”

“But Jessica!” Sunny was practically begging while Tiffany watched the two work out their problems.

“Sunny....I really thought you were my friend. I mean...you can’t scare everyone who is interested in me away like that.”

“I just..I just.”

“I understand that you like me but what you did was wrong.”

Sunny was in tears which also made Jessica choke up, “please...I can stop doing that. Please forgive me.”
Jessica went up to Sunny and cupped her face, “I am sorry but I can’t do that right now.” Jessica took Tiffany’s hand, “I have to finish my date with my girlfriend.” Both Tiffany and Sunny’s jaws dropped at the mention of ‘girlfriend.’

Jessica dragged Tiffany out of the ice cream shop with Tiffany following but she tugged to stop Jessica, “Jessica wait...what was that? Girlfriend?”

Jessica turned to Tiffany, “Was it too sudden? I mean you said you like me and I mean I am pretty sure I like you...”

“Really?”

Jessica’s face softened, “Maybe I should ask you...how silly of me. Tiffany would you be my girlfriend?”

Tiffany was about to cry of happiness, “And I thought you saw me as a crazy girl.”

The other girl cupped Tiffany’s face, “I think I would still like you even if you were one of those crazy girls but as long as you were only crazy for me.”

Tiffany smiled before pulling Jessica into a hug, “I promise to only be crazy for you.”

 

 

~END~

 

 


Author's Note

Thanks for all those that read this story! Please leave some parting comments on the story for me ^^

Also thanks for all the upvotes!!