Introductory

A Runaway Story

Sun shines on her pale. A brunette looks up at the sky, it is too shiny for her cloudy mood. Gayoon has been wandering around the campus where she met her ex-girlfriend, Jeon Jiyoon. The campus brings her memories of them all lovely dovey moments. A long sigh from the brunette, she gives herself a brief laugh, mocking at herself. It is summer now and next two semesters will be the last school year in this university. She will leave as a graduate and step into the cruel society, so will Jiyoon. The girl named Jiyoon always comes into her mind, blocking her from thinking. Walking to the hallway, she misses that they always tried to sneak out at night so that no one would find out about their relationship. This is also the place where they shared their first kiss, right at the end of the hallway. Her sight locks at the place...

 

 

"Thank you." A reddish short hair girl smiles at the staff. Putting the receipt back to her wallet, Jiyoon lets out a sigh, for a relief. She is thankful that it finally comes to the last year of her university life. After paying the fees, she decides to take a walk before leaving. She walks down to the stairs, spots the place where she had her first kiss with Heo Gayoon, her ex-girlfriend. Memories drags her feet to the place, reaching the "secret" place that used to belong to them. Footsteps stop after hers, she senses someone standing at her left side staring at her. Following the way where the person stands, she slowly forms a smile on her face, mostly forcing herself. 

 

"Hi..." Gayoon starts awkwardly. The latter one replies with an odd smile as well. Dead air is what comes afterwards. Both of them are trying to start a topic but nothing can they think of. "Ermm...What are you doing here today? It's summer..." Gayoon starts again. "Oh...um...I came here to pay for the fees." Jiyoon steals a glance from the girl but quickly avoid eye-contact. "How about you?" She addes, stealing another glance. "I...am waiting for..." Before she can answer, a voice calls her name out from somewhere far away. "Gayoonie!" A black short hair girl waves at the bruntte. Soon, the girl on the second floor spots Jiyoon, smiling wide and waves at her as well. "Hi!" She shouts again. "I am waiting for my girlfriend, Hyuna. I guess I have to go now." Gayoon leaves quickly after bidding a goodbye. It is all awkward in between the two girls. "Oh...okay...then...um...see ya." 

 

"Gayoonie, who was that?" The girl intertwines her arm with Gayoon's. "She is my classmate." She fakes a smile, almost whispering to her younger girlfriend. Hyuna simply grins wide at her, pecking a kiss on her lips quick. "Let's go!" She then drags Gayoon out of the campus when the older girl still in her deep thoughts about Jiyoon. 

 

 

TBC...