The Decision

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Decision

“Yah, Kim Jongin! Get your ing down here. Now!” Jongin put away his phone confusedly before he rubbed his eyes and adjusted his vision. Soon, he got up from his bed and walked out from his room with just dark blue shorts covering his lower body. He yawning continuously as he walked downstairs and once he arrived, he went straight to living room and saw a blonde guy sit on one of the couch.

“Sit down.” Said the other male in the room. Jongin follow suit and once he sat on the couch in front of the blonde male, the said guy throw a newspaper on the table right in front of Jongin.

“Explain this to me.” That guy said as he pointing at the newspaper.

“What should I explain?”

“What should you explain? How about you explain your task last night? Because as far as I remember, you just need to get information from him. Just get the ing information. Nothing else!”

“And that’s what I did. I got the information.” Jongin looked at the other male who look at him like he wasn’t give a to what Jongin said. “Fine! It’s kinda hard to get that information, but look, I already warned him about the consequences if he didn’t want to give it and he still refused to give those damn information.”

“So that’s why you did it? And do you think I’ll buy that excuse? It’s not the first time you did something like this, Jongin. I already told you to be patient and just scared those ing stupid people so you can get everything you want. I told you to be patient, Kim Jongin! Can’t you just throw away those damn impatient, egoistic and short-temper self of yours?!”

“Look Joonmyun hyung, I—”

“Enough. I thought when I put you to college, you can have many friends and try to socialize with them. I also thought by making you work at the restaurant, you’ll become more patient because you’ll facing a lot of different costumers. But I guess I was wrong.”

Jongin shut his mouth and just look at Joonmyun blankly, just made the latter heave a sigh before he said, “You know what Jongin? I won’t give you any case to solve until you change your behavior and attitude.”

“What?! No, hyung! You can’t do that.”

“Oh, please. Believe me I can.”

“But it’s not fair! How can you do it?!!”

“Agent Kai, I will repeat my words. You won’t get any mission starting from now on until you change your behavior and attitude.” Joonmyun said as he started to leave the room. “And you still have to attend your college also work in restaurant. If you didn’t do it, you will regret it.”

Jongin just look at Joonmyun in disbelieve before he look at the newspaper and re-reading the highlight news of the front paper

“A DEAD BODY WAS FOUND IN THE GONJIAM PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL”

“Yeah, he never did anything or makes trouble. I never hear any complains about him from anyone. As for Kyungsoo, he really good at cooking just like we know. That’s why I’m satisfied with both of them.” Changmin said with a big smile plastered on his face as he looked at the blonde guy in front of him. The said guy following suit when suddenly the door of Changmin’s office burst open as someone entering it.

“Can you kindly tell me what the hell you’re supposed to mean by making those two men stick with me all the time?” Jihyo entering Changmin’s office furiously as she pointing at two men who were dress in police officer uniform as they standing near the open door of Changmin’s office.

“Oh, they’re Yongguk and Himchan. They gonna be your bodyguard from now.” Changmin said calmly while he looked at the blonde guy in front of him before he looked at Jihyo again. “I know you're shock but as you see now, I have a visitor.”

“No… I'm not shock, I'm… I'm mad. What am I? Five? I do not need them.”

“We can talk later dear.”

“No, I want to talk about this now.”

“Yah, Oh Jihyo! I said we’ll talk about it later. Now leave.” Changmin said while looking at Jihyo with intimidating eyes made his angelic face gone a replaced by an evil one.

“I hate you, Oh Changmin!” Jihyo spit out before turned around and walked into the door. “Follow me and I swear I’ll cut your balls and gave them to dogs!!” She said to two innocent men who standing near the door before she left. Those two men just look at Jihyo flabbergasted before they look at Changmin with questioning expression.

“Just leave her. I’ll talk to her later, you two can leave also.” Changmin said before he slumped down on his chair. He then looked at the blonde guy in front of him as the said guy gave him apologetic smile.

“I’m sorry for that.”

“It’s okay, hyung. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter