The Question

Rise Tonight

It’s been a week since Hyosung has heard from Taeyang, but it was understandable since he had a busy schedule, having to fly over to China for a fan meeting with Seungri and Jiyong.  Still, Hyosung was a bit saddened when she wasn’t able to speak with Taeyang on the 19th after M Countdown.  Apparently, Taeyang had some business to account for and had to leave right after his encore stage.  This sadness could clearly seen by her members, who seemed to be a bit worried.

 

“Unnie, don’t worry.  He probably is just really busy now that his promotions are starting to build up,” Sunhwa reasoned.

 

“Yeah, that’s probably what it is.  He isn’t ignoring you on purpose,” Jieun added.

 

Hana finished off the pep talk with, “Just worry about tomorrow.  It’s your last show to promote your song, so you should focus on celebrating the finish of your solo debut.”

 

After a few moments of silence, Hyosung started nodding.  “Yeah, you guys are right.  I’m just thinking too much of it, huh?  I’m going to bed so I’ll be fresh tomorrow.  Night.”  With that, Hyosung got up and walked to her room.

 

Quiet sighs of relief filled the living room.  “Thank goodness that she didn’t take so long to decide to go to sleep,” Jieun said.

 

“Yeah, I almost felt like spilling the secret because it seemed like she wasn’t listening at first,” Sunhwa confessed, receiving a slap from Hana.

 

“And ruin Taeyang oppa’s surprise?  He went through enough trouble trying to avoid unnie and talk to our manager about it,” Hana scolded.

 

“I just wish we were there to witness it though,” Jieun replied before yawning.  “We should get to bed too, right?”

 

**********

 

“Congrats on the end of your promotions, Hyosungie!  I have to go now, but I’ll talk to you later, okay?”

 

“Thank you, Raina!  Talk to you later then!,” Hyosung said waving goodbye to Raina, who had given her a bouquet of flowers.  “Maybe I should stop bye at his waiting room?,” she asked herself as she smelled the flowers.

 

Hyosung made her way to Taeyang’s waiting room, only to find it empty already.  “Ahhhh, chincha?!  He left already,” Hyosung said disappointed.  Being able to do nothing about it, she returned to her own waiting room.  However, as she opened up the door, she heard a familiar voice.

 

“So as soon as Hyosungie walks in, you guys can cheer.  Since it’s the end of her promotions, she’ll just expect the norm, and then I’ll jump out and ask her-“

 

“Ask me what?,” Hyosung interrupted.

 

The man before her stood solid as a statue, while Hyosung’s dancers, stylists and manager cheered, adding to the humor of the situation.  The man tried to play it off and act cool when he turned around to face Hyosung.

 

“Oh, you know,” he said in a confident voice, which didn’t last very long.  He rubbed the back of his neck before timidly saying, “…….Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

 

Hyosung smiled widely at the question, dropping the bouquet of flowers and running to hug the man in front of her.  “I’d thought you’d never ask, Taeyang oppa.”

 

Cheers commenced once again for the two idols, as Taeyang hugged Hyosung back.  “Well I wasn’t supposed to at first, but then again, can’t trust Seungri with this type of stuff anymore,” Taeyang joked.  He pulled away from their hug a bit and said, “Congrats on the end of your solo debut, and for many more solos in the future.”

 

“Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss,” chanted the people around them, leading to laughter as the two idols were hesitant at first.  Hyosung looked to Taeyang, whose eyes were softly looking back at her, and she smiled again.  Before long, she initiated a slow but soft kiss with Taeyang, hoping that this wasn’t a dream.

 

“Yah!  The most important person hasn’t even arrived until now, but you guys are kissing already?!”

 

Taeyang ended the kiss to see who was shouting nonsense.  He ended up not even being surprised by the person.  “Seungri, all you was today was the cake deliverer.”

 

**********

 

“Youngbae hyung just called me his delivery man……Well yeah.  I said that because I’m the life of the party, Jiyong hyung……But it’s true!”  The call hung up on Seungri.  He looked at the call screen of his phone, saying, “Not you too, Jiyong hyung.”

 

Seungri was at a local café, waiting for a cup of his favorite coffee, after he got kicked out of Hyosung’s celebratory party by Taeyang.  “All I did was joke around with Youngbae hyung and Hyosung noona.  I mean, they just started dating at that moment!,” he quietly said to himself.

 

“Youngbae got a new girlfriend?  Good for him,” a mysterious voice said behind Seungri.

 

Seungri, shocked by the voice, turned around quickly before sighing of relief.  “Noona!  You scared me.  Here, have a seat.”  Seungri offered his chair before moving another chair for himself.

 

“Well?  Is it true?  He has a new girlfriend?,” the woman bluntly asked.

 

“N-neh.  He does.,” Seungri confirmed.  “B-but weren’t you mad at him still?  Shouldn’t you be angry now too?”

 

To be continued....

 

_______________________________________________________________________

Short update, but it's something.  Truthfully, there will be two more chapters at most, because I'm planning on skipping the whole month of July in this story, since there was a whole lot of nothing between the two due to Hyosung ending promotions in June.  I also can't think of filler things other than something i was going to include in the next chapter anyways, so yeah.  

We're at the end of June in this chapter and the next chapter will be sometime in August.

Since this story is nearing completion, I just want to say that this probably isn't anything near what I could've had, but circumstances and other things happen, but still, I thank you for reading and following this story, and hopefully I can write more stories about this couple in the future again!