Oops

Rise Tonight

"Unnie, you're so lucky!," a woman yelled to Hyosung as she was getting ready to leave to record her stage for Inkigayo.
 


Hyosung, distracted by getting her stuff together, asked back, "Chincha?  Why is that?"
 


"What do YOU mean?  You get to see Yongie oppa perform today!"  
 


Hyosung cringed at her statement.  "Yah!  Why do you still call GD sunbae that?!  Sunhwa, you couldn't even speak to him other than saying hi, remember?," Hyosung said, finally placing all her things in her bag.  Sunhwa stuck her tongue out in retaliation before jumping back onto the couch.
 


Just then the door opened, with Hana speaking up now.  "Don't forget about Taeyang sunbaenim!  He's the reason GD oppa is there at all," as she sat next to Sunhwa.
 


Sunhwa responded, "Still yet.  You get to meet them both today, Hyo unnie!  So lucky!," before crossing her arms in jealousy.
 


Hyosung checked herself in the mirror to see if she was finally ready.  "Sunhwa, it's not guaranteed that it'll end like that.  I've barely made small talk with either of them, let alone a full conversation."  She placed her bag strap over her shoulder and started towards the door for her shoes.  "Any last requests before I get going?"
 


"Tell Yongie oppa I said hi," Sunhwa said before leaving to her room.  Hyosung looked over to Hana.
 


"I'll wait for next time for mine," Hana answered.
 


"Wae?  What for?"
 


"I don't have Taeyang sunbaenim's physical album yet.  I want to get mines signed and it should be here before you'd have to go record for M Countdown.  Maybe for now, you can get aquanted with him so you can ask next time easily," Hana responded with a hint of fangirling.
 


Hyosung stared at Hana a bit, before nodding in agreement.  "Arasso.  See you guys later!," she said as she shut the door behind her.  As Hyosung walked to the parked van, she spoke to herself.  "Aishhh, these girls.  Telling me to do the impossible and talk to GD and Taeyang sunbaes.  They're probably won't notice someone like me."
 


**********
 


Two male figures were in their dressing room, resting on their chairs after the performance they had just 10 minutes ago.  The skinnier male took off his hat and bandana before saying, "It's been a while since we last performed together like that."
 


The other man took off his leather green jacket and gave it back to the stylist noona as he spoke.  "Yeah, it was fun.  At least you don't need to get back out there and perform again, Jiyongie," resulting in the two men chuckling.
 


"It's not like I'm finished for the day, Youngbae.  Remember?  I have to get going soon for that photoshoot," Jiyong (better known as G-Dragon) replied.
 


"Ahhhhh, neh.  I remember manager hyung talking about that," Youngbae (better known as Taeyang) said as Jiyong started to get up and grab his phone and bag.  The stylist noona started to have Youngbae change into his next wardrobe as he continued to speak. "We're still meeting later tonight to eat, right?  Just the two of us?"

 
 

"Probably, but you never know with these photoshoots.  I'll keep you on notice though." 

 


"Arasso," Taeyang said in a darker tone than usual.
 
 


"Also, I know what you are thinking right now.  Don't worry about it right now.  Focus on your performance." 
 
 
 

"Neh.  Good luck with your photoshoot," Taeyang responded after a bit, but in a much more positive tone.
 
 
 

"Good luck to you with the next stage, Youngbae!," Jiyong replied before leaving the dressing room.  He continued the hallway, looking at his phone for any calls from his manager.  On the way, he ended up bumping into someone a bit, so he turned around, bowed down and apologized for not watching where he was going.  
 
 
 

"G Dragon-sshi?"  Jiyong looked up to see a fellow idol holding a water bottle looking at him.
 
 
 

"Ohhh, Hyosung-sshi.  Annyeonghaseyo," Jiyong responded before bowing again, to which Hyosung reciprocated.  "Sorry about that again."
 
 
 

"Aniyo,  I'm fine.  What would have been worse would be if I had spilled water on you," Hyosung said as she shook her closed water bottle.  Jiyong nodded in agreement.  The two of them were in silence for a bit before Jiyong started again.
 
 
 

"It was nice speaking with you, Hyosung-sshi,  but I should get going to my next schedule," Jiyong said.
 
 
 

"Neh.  It was nice speaking to you too.  Ahhh, before I forget, Sunhwa wanted me to tell you hi."
 
 
 

"Ahhh, tell her I said hi too then.  Also, it looked like you had something to ask me," Jiyong replied.
 
 
 

"Neh.  I was actually wondering where Taeyang-sshi was."
 
 
 

"Youngbae?  He should still be in our dressing room back there," Jiyong responded as he pointed down the hall behind him.  Hyosung looked in that direction before looking back to Jiyong and nodded.  "Anyways, before I go, I wanted to say that I like your song Good-night Kiss, as well as the performance! I'm really glad that Youngbae showed it to me!"
 
 
 

Hyosung showed her gummy smile and thanked Jiyong for his compliments before he went to leave.  "I guess I can go thank Taeyang-sshi as well," she said as she walked over to the dressing room while drinking her water.  As she got to the door, some water got on the ground, causing her to start to slip and fall.
 
 
 

Just then, a door opened and someone saw what was about to happen.  They quickly went to Hyosung and caught her before she could fall and injure herself.  The person helped Hyosung back up and asked, " Are you alright, Hyosung-sshi? "
 
 
 

"Neh.  I'm fine.  Kamsahamnida, Taeyang-sshi.  But...," 
 
 
 

"But what?," Taeyang asked Hyosung.  She began to point down to his shirt.  He looked down accordingly.  The front of his shirt was drenched with water.
 
 
 

"I...I think your shirt isn't fine, though," Hyosung said as she raised her now-empty bottle in the air.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
First update done!  Hopefuly more to come in the next few weeks if college and I work great together!