third chapter

fall in love with a tomboy

(A/N: i'm sorry i didn't update sooner i was busy making the trailer! i hope you'll like it ! tell me what you think on the comments section below, if you didn't like it tell me and i'll remake it ) 

 

 

*Suga's POV *

when i heard the bell ring  i grabbed my things quickly i was just so so so so excited . i was going to buy these amazing shoes  " yaaaaaaaaaaa hurry up i can't wait any longer " i yelled at them from excitement . " all of that because of some shoes " seokjin whined "they're not just any shoes they are the limited edition reebok the pump certified these shoes can glows in the dark " "so what ! .... whatever " seokjin muttered 

SKIPPING ======> 

" i can't believe you you spent more than an hour and a half to walk out from the house ! did you guys did that on purpose ??" i asked them in a kind of a furious face "YESSSSSSSSSSS " they yelled back at me in agreement . i took a deep breath trying not to get mad " okay at least hurry up now " . as soon as i saw the shoes from the store glass , i litterly run in to the store and grabbed the shoes . only to find out after 7 seconds of glory that i had my hand on someone else's hand O___o !

 

*Choi Jinri *

 i looked at my hand only to find an other hand on it i started to trail my eyes from that hand  to it's owner OMG NOT AGAIN i found myself facing the same kid from the other dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

​*OMG OMG OMG what i'm going to do * as soon as i saw he's face i lifted my other hand ( the one who's not on the shoe) and made the hat go a bit down so it can cover my face ! and i looked  at the ground then someone break the silence "You don't have to fight over those shoes it only came yesterday so there's still at least two pairs in each size " i looked to see the girl who works in the store as soon as we heard what she said we took our hands back . i went to the shop assistant  while my  head was down all the way i told her my seize i was kind of whispering it because you know that boys have larger feet than girls so it's a rare size to find on boys ! i stayed away from those boys i pretended to look at the other shoes and i got away as far as i could from them, then i remembered where the hell soojung is ?   the shop assistant came to me and gave me my shoes . i wore them just to check  if they were the wright size and they were .so i paid for the shoes as quickly as i could than headed out of the store . as soon as i was out i felt someone locked their arms with mine . i turned to see and it was Soojung "where were you? " i yelled at her "i saw a pretty dress on the shop next to this one... !......... oh  did you buy your shoes ?" as soon as i heard her talk about the shoes my face light up "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I DIDDDD " i said in a proud tone . 


*Suga's POV*:

i lifted my head to see that person and the only thing i saw was that dope hat that i saw this morning if he was the same guy from earlier than the dude must be wearing those amazing shoes, i looked down and he was .so this is must be the guy from before the one in the gym ! but early today i didn't see that he has hair on the sides but now he seems that he does my thoughts were entrapped "You don't have to fight over those shoes it only came yesterday so there's still at least two pairs in each size " i lift my face up only to see the shop assistant's face then i took my hand back when i understood what she said . after that i saw that dude walk he's way to the shop assistant , after few seconds she disappeared , and he was waiting while looking at other shoes "yaaaaa are buying it or not " jin complained behind me " yes i am i'm waiting for the shop assistant " " Well there she is ! " i saw her walk to that guy and handed him the shoes , so i walked up to her as soon as she finished talking to him, i told her my seize then she went to get me a pair of shoes . i look around and i saw that guy paying for his shoes , he turned a bit and i glanced his side face ! but i somehow saw that face before let me just remember where after 10 second the side face image of the skater came in front of my eyes ! it's the same he's the skater !!! well can the guy from today and the skater be the same person ! and if the skater is the girl who sits next to me ! then it means they're all the same person !! 

i followed that guy with my eyes as he left the store , only to see that a girl jumped on him and locked her arm with his ! so he has a girlfriend ! the possibility that the girl from my class is related to them is wrong !!!!! because he is a guy . 

we decided to do some shopping and stay in the mall for an other hour at least ! as we were walking i don't how but this image came in front of my eyes  ! yes i remembered that the girl in my class had that writing on her shoes but who could be k.cobain i samehow heard of cobain name somewhere but who could be "guys which one of you has internet right now on his phone" i asked the boys "i doooooo" taehyun replayed in kind of a hyper way, smiling "let me borrow it just for seconds " than he handed me the phone ! i entered google than dialed 'K.cobain reward if found' i saw the pictures and the writings OMG OMG OMG they weren't just a normal converse they were Nirvana converse OMG ! so her taste in shoes is really good ! if i haven't see the guy from before with his girlfriend i would believe that the three of them are the same person . 

after half hour later we were still in the mall , the boys were loud like always "i want ice cream " jungkook said to us while he tried so hard to do an aegyo face then i heard "why don't you love me back " someone said with a manly voice i turned around to see taehyun and i had a what the hell look on my face "well i love someone else now ! it's better if we just seperate "someone said in a feminine way  i turned around to see taehyung again "but you can't leave me we were meant to be together " the manly voice again . i couldn't take it anymore he always does that it's annoying after awhile  so i slapped taehyun on his head "AWWWWW .... what's wrong with you " he said to me "Well stop being such drama queen " i rolled my eyes only to see the guy from before with his girlfriend ! his girlfriend just went into a shop and he waited for her outside, after few minutes she came out and as they locked their arms together i swear i saw something fell out from his pocket , they turned and walked away  . " guys wait for me just a second and i'll be back " i said to the boys.  i run to where they were standing and i saw something black on the floor with white writings i grabbed it ! i looked at it , i think this is a school name tag , it looks exactly like our school's tag, i read the name on the tag and it says CHOI JINRI . 

*FLASHBACK* "namjoon ,jimin and hoseok those three seats over there and youngi i would like you to sit next to Jinri , jinri please raise your hand " the teacher said to me , i was searching for her with my eyes but only after 6 seconds she lift her hand , i walked my way to my seat i looked at her than i said to her smiling " Nice to meet you jinri" *FLASHBACK ENDS* 

Oh My GOD i can't believe it ! the guy from before is Jinri OMG that means The three of them are THE SAME PERSON Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD !!! 

A/N): I WON'T BE ADDING ANOTHER CHAPTER until you REQUEST it at the comments section below ONE COMMENT we'll be enough for me to continue ( i have to know that at least there's one person  reading it ) 

(A/N): SORRY FOR THE WRITING MISTAKES ! MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH ! I hope you'll like it