second chapter

fall in love with a tomboy

*SUGA's POV*

"HERRRRRRRRRRR" "yes her" i replied "No Dude you're wrong " taehyung said to me "no you didn't see her face but i did !  i really think she's a girl ! not just that but the girl who sits next to me in class .. what was her name again?"i said to them while i was trying to remember that girl's name "dude you must be in love with her or something , you are seen her face everywhere " taehyung answered me in sarcasm than he turned to jungkook and high fived him, "yaaaaaa, i saw her face ! plus how can i be in love with someone who i forgot his name ! if you don't believe me i'll go ask her right now  " 

 

*Jinri's POV*

i was enjoying my time on my skateboard doing tricks and stuff like that . i felt thirsty so i stopped on the sidewalk and i was going to buy a water bottle from the nearest store than head back . but  before i can do anything i glanced from the corner of me eye someone getting near me . so i turned to see who it is *OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT I'M GOING TO DO ?* i saw the new kid from my class going towards me *OMG OMG DID HE KNEW ME ?* but luckily he's friend pulled him back before our eyes could meet *THANK GODDDDDDDDDD* i felt relived , then i turned the back of my hat to the front  so no one could recognize me, i tried to hear their conversation and this was all that my ears could catch  "yaaaa, what are you doing?....you're wrong" "but i'm sure it's her "  "it can never be her , he's a guy " "but i saw those shoes in our school today they are limited audition" "anyone can buy those shoes even if they were limited " "but"  "no buts you're not going to embarrass us in front of everyone ! Stay still "  oh thank god..., as soon as i heard that i new that this was my cue to go , i gathered my things quickly and rode my skateboard all way home as fast as i could .

you're probably thinking why did i freaked out when i saw them? ! well as you noticed in my school i wore uniform, so most of the students doesn't know i'm a tomboy but some of them can tell by the way i talk and behave  ! i don't really care about what they think Anyway ! but the boys who knew me never bothered me they only say hi to me that's it and that's how i want it to be. but these guys seem different plus they are my classmates so if i talk to them once than i'll be talking to them for the rest of the year . and i really don't want to change my life , i want it to stay as it is . 

 

SKIPPING TO THE NEXT  DAY ===> 

i woke up this morning on time i did my shower then wore my uniform , i was about to wear my shoes when i remembered that boy i saw yesterday who knew my shoes plus he knew it was a limited audition . so that means i have to wear today something not catchy and not limited so i end up wearing these converse they are cool but somehow it's simple , i hope he won't find out that these are Nirvana (kurt cobain) converse , i took these shoes and hat put them in my bag i somehow need them today .

 

SKIPPING TO THE CLASS ROOM ===>

i was sitting there chatting with soojung waiting for Mrs.Jung to come in . after awhile  those seven boys made their way from the class door . as soon as i saw them i started fixing my hair , if you saw me at that moment you'll think that i'm acctually fixing it but i was only trying to cover my eyes with my hair so he can't recognize me . then i heard him pull the chair from the table, after that it came the voice of someone trying to get comfortable in his chair so i knew that he was already next to me i tried not look at him but i can feel his eyes gazing me i saw from the corner of my eyes that he opened his mouth to say something but then i heard"GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY everyone take their original seats please " i turned to see who  and thank god it was Mrs.Jung .

 

SKIPPING TO Launch time ===>

yep ! it's launch time ! but every Tuesday i don't eat my launch with everyone  ! every Tuesday i spend my launch time in the gym  ! because that's the only time when i find the gym empty . so that i can play basketball plus after launch we have gym class !so this is the only time available ! . so i headed there with soojung ,she always come with me so she can keep me company . as soon as arrived i changed to the the gym class clothes ( that the school provide us with just like the uniform but for gym and it comes with simple sneakers ) than i took out the hat and the shoes that i brought with me . i wore my shoes on , then i tucked my hair under the hat so that when i sweat , my hair won't get wet and no one will find out that I've been here . then i started to playyyyyyyy . 

 

*suga's POV*

 

i was eating with the boys when i suddenly felt like i have to go to the bathroom real bad ! i got up from there . then run my way to the bathroom . i got out from there ( from the bathroom)after 4 minutes . as i was about to head back to where the boys were , when i heard 'pyeh pyeh pyeh pyeh pyeh' and i can never mistaken that voice ,it was the voice  of a bouncing basketball  . i tried to follow the sound but then when my eyes glanced the sing that says gym . i came closer to the gym's door ,then i saw from the windows that were in the door someone who's moving  , but after 6 seconds i realized that that person was  playing basketball actually he was shooting hoops pretty well , doing  hard moves and tricks and OMG THOSE SHOES THEY ARE AMAZING !!!!!!!! how come that everyone in this town are soooooooo coool  , it's getting late , so i'll get going then  , (A/N: he didn't know that the guy from the skate is the same here ! because in the skate she let her hair down but in here her hair wasn't showing because she tucked it under the hat so she really looked like a man  ) and about the girl who sits next to me i don't think she's the one who came with the limited edition yesterday i mean look at her converse well they are simple and kind of cool but it was nothing near that limited audition i think it's not her the one with the amazing skateboard 

*Jinri's POV*

when i heard the bell i gathered my things, i took off my hat and shoes and threw them in bag then i wore the sneakers the one that comes with this sport uniform and waited for the others to come  

SKIPPING AFTER SCHOOL ==========>

right now me and soojung are in the mall we were hanging out there , plus i had my eyes on these new branded shoes that came in yesterday . i was wearing normal clothes with that hat and shes from before but i wore the hat with my hair out !............... you're probably thinking from where did the money that i buy shoes with come from ? well my family wasn't poor and wasn't rich either . actually i work on a part time job ! but because of school i only work on Saturday and Sunday and that salary provides me 1 or 2 branded shoes every month .me and soojung spent an hour and half before

" yaa soojungie aren't you tired ?"

" no today i'm full of energy "

"but should we go now buy the sneakers i'm afraid that someone will buy them before i do "  

"stop being such a drama queen you'll get your shoes later on " 

"but i want them nowwwwww~~~~ "

"fine  let's go get them " 

as soon as heard her i jumped on and hugged her .  we headed to buy my shoes so i walked to the store who sell them , as soon as my eyes landed on them i started running towards the shoes then i put my hand on it (on the shoes) it was a feeling of victory that my hand now was on those shoes !!!!!!!! i was soooooooo happy that i found it but i felt something uncomfortable , then i felt my hand's getting hotter . i looked at my hand only to find an other hand on it i started to trail my eyes from that hand  to it's owner OMG NOT AGAIN i found myself facing the same kid from the other dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  

 

(A/N): I WON'T BE ADDING ANOTHER CHAPTER until you REQUEST it at the comments section below ONE COMMENT we'll be enough for me to continue ( i have to know that at least there's one person  reading it ) 

(A/N): SORRY FOR THE WRITING MISTAKES ! MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH ! I hope you'll like it