first chapter

fall in love with a tomboy

*Jinri POV*

i woke up this morning feeling dizzy "ya jinri-ah wake up! you're late there's only 30 minutes until 8 o'clock " i heard omma yelling at me ! but i only understood what she said about 6 seconds later !! i stood up from my bed immediately took a 5 minutes shower i rushed and wore the school uniform ( this kind of uniform is not my style but i have to wear them . it's school policy ) i tried to make the skirt as tall as i could , i chose my shoes for today ( Limited Edition The END. x Reebok Instapump Fury) only shoes makes me feel like I'm myself . i took my bag and run downstairs kissed my omma goodbye and rushed from the front door  there wasn't enough time to eat breakfast plus the way from my house to school took me about 10 minutes, SO Thank God ! i got there on time .

it's Monday , it has already been a week since we're back to school ! i made my way through the crowd only to see  soo-jung's face .she has been my best friend since 3 years ago . she's a girl of course .and she is the total opposite of me she likes girly stuff ,shopping and everything ! i don't know how we end up being friends ! well she accepted me for who i am ! and i always find her in need , she's really a loyal friend . in this school , i only talk to soo-jung and she only talks to me ! i admit that there's sometimes the boys who i meet at the skatepark would say hi to me , but that's only it. in school, "hi" and we do all the talking in the skatepark but I'm not that close to them . we only talk about challenging each other on skate or something . i'm not good at talking to people , i have trust issues , i can't trust easily .

" what's up ?" soojung smiled big at me than she looked at my shoes than back to me than she added " Loved those ! they look so cool" "all my shoes are cool " i mocked her as she giggled back at me  "i know" "let's head to class before it's too late " i murmured and shook my head for  the cute expression that she always makes than we rushed through the crowd not caring if we pushed anyone or not .

 

*suga's POV*

yep ! first day at school me and my boys in this new town !  we're kind of a little gang we call our selves Bangtan Boys it's kind of a cool thing to have them they are real friends ! we really care for each other , we even live together , we got ourselves a house in this new town ! so as we walked in the school door we saw a lot of pupils , really a lot . we tried to find our way to our class while avoiding peoples's gaze . i can feel their eyes on us and the whispering gets louder , and i can see everyone making a way for us like we are some kind of leaders ( just like F4 in boys over flowers ) and what is that OMG they are  FANGirling.....Oh ..Not again even in this school . i couldn't stand the stares anymore so i put my head down and walked while looking at the ground .Suddenly , i felt someone bumping into me . i didn't have the urge to lift my head up and look at that person's face .in that exact moment, while i was still looking at the ground i saw a pair of the Limited Edition The END. x Reebok Instapump Fury  . 

My eyes almost popped out , i couldn't believe what i'm seen i blinked few times as the shoes got away ! "Jimin-ah tell your hyungs , that i'll be back in seconds " i yelled at jimin who was next to me ! than i run after the shoes trying to catch it's owner i was running but  those shoes kept getting away until they got into a crowded area . i kept pushing people trying not to loose track of it . but than it faded away "DAMN!! that edition was already sold out how did he get it " i murmured to myself as i tried  to find my way to the boys again .

 

*Jinri's POV*

me and soo-jung entered class and  took our seats , the teacher gave her a seat far away from mine :( ! as we were waiting for the teacher , all i heard was whispering and giggels from the girls my ears catch few lines from their conversation "Oh my god did you see the new boys?" "They are so handsome and so cute " "AAAhhhh we are so luckyyyyyyy" i rolled my eyes oh god why can't they do something better than talking , bubbling and Fangirling boys

. few seconds later, Our teacher Mrs.Jung entered following behind her seven boys. "Hello everyone we have new students today as you know that our class has less students than the other classes so that's why all seven of them are added in this class" she sighed than continued " So can please introduce your selves  " she smiled to the boys . the first one came he had a bit of a tan with blonde hair "hi everyone , i'm Kim Namjoon " he bowed in a sign of respect and we clapped for him than the next one stood in the middle and said "hi everyone , i'm kim seok Jin ,...........the handsome one " he said while he made a pose and all girls cheered for him , hhhh he kind of made me smile , the way he said it ...! the next one stood in "hi everyone , i'm min youngi " he said with a smile on his face than he mumbeled quickly "SWAG" few students heard him , i heard, and also his friends did ,but Mrs.Jung didn't . all the ones who heard him laugh including his friends . Me, i had a sarcastic smile on my face. then another boy came in " hiiiiiii everyoneeeeeeeee i'm Jung Hoseok heoshiki Moshiki euuuuuu" he made an aegyeo face and all the girls went crazy . i admit this kid has a cheerful character . "Anyoooooooooong , i'm the cutie Jimin ,Park jimin " he said while he pushed hoseok from his way and made such bright smile " i'm kim taehyuuuuun ANyooooong " and he said in an energetic way while his smile was so big that his teeth was shown . that was weird . than the last one stood in and talk in a polite way "hi everyone , i'm jung jungkook  ! please take care of us" the girls went " AWWWWW" as they heard him talk in that kind of way

"alright boys now take your seats as i see from your introduction that you are a bit of trouble maker "Mrs.jung didn't finish speaking when they entrapped her  in union "ANIMINDA(it means no in a polite way) " she contunied " i won't judge now, so i want seokjin over there behind minhye , minhye please raise your hand , jungkook and taehyung those two back seats over there i hope that you won't be bothered you don't have bad eye sight do you ? " "ANIMIDA , we are okay with it " they answered her than she turned to namjoon "namjoon ,jimin and hoseok those three seats over there and youngi i would like you to sit next to Jinri , jinri please raise your hand "then i saw youngi searching with his eyes . but me the moment i heard my name i got a mini heart attack this is the first time in my high school life a teacher called my name i wasn't expecting it after 5 seconds of reviewing what happened i lifted my hand slowly . than youngi's eyes landed on me and he came to the seat next to me he looked at me " Nice to meet you jinri" he said with a smile on his face and i nodded strangely . ( the class is composed of table for one person so he was seating on the table next to me not same table ) 

 

Skipping ===> 

*the bell ring* as soon as i heard it , i stood up said goodbye to soojung and headed straight home i was kind of running . now it's 3 pm , i ran home and changed my clothes in 2 minutes i wore the first shirt that i found in front of me which was a cool one so i put it on immediately ,i took the jeans that were laying on my bed , as soon as i hold it i figured out it was a ripped jeans but there's no time left so i put it on and added a watch and a necklace , and i wore the same shoes as before . i took the hat the was on my desktop , grabbed my skateboard and went running to the skatepark . as soon as i arrived i switched the front of the hat to the back so i can see in front of me . and went out for a spin on my skateboard . 

 

*suga'sPOV*:


"we are home at leaaaast " namjoon said as he lay on the couch "i'm so tired " jin mumbled as he set next to him  "I'm NOT " jugkook shouted at them from his room "ya what's in your mind " taehyun asked him curiously " i heard there is a skate park in this neighborhood so i'm going to check it out hyung come with me" "really it will be fun then ! definitely coming  " taehyung answered him quickly "Who wants to go with us ?" Jungkook yelled as loud for everyone to hear "i'm coming ! because i'm  getting bored in here " i answered him "we're not ! " jin and namjoon sequeled "plus hoseok and jimin are already asleep " jin added "okay we'll be going than " jungkook said while he led me and taehyung out of the house holding he's skateboard  .

 

skip to when they got To the skatepark ===>

"WOOH..........DaeeeBak " all three of us mumbled in union ." this is really awesome" i murmured "look at the dudes over there " teahyung added . that's when we all stopped ,our eyes were wide open watching the skaters we were amazed , but than when we all of our eyes landed on this skater who was doing the hardest skater's tricks ever seen he did all the flipping and stuff "this dude is so cool " teahyung whispered " i know right ! just look at his skateboard ! it's the newest thing in the market! plus using it , it's ten times harder than the normal skateboard " jungkook muttered . as soon as i saw the skateboard i glanced  the vision of that dude's shoes and screamed unaware "the Limited Edition The END. x Reebok Instapump Fury "  

jungkook and taehyung looked at me with puzzled faces.i continued "this is my second time seen it today ! is it the same person ? "  jungkook and taehyung were looking at each other so they didn't see when that player stopped at the sides, took off his hat ,he flipped his hair than put it back again "Oh my god , i know her " i yelled than jungkook and taehyung looked at me

" HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...............................................


(A/N): I WON'T BE ADDING ANOTHER CHAPTER until you REQUEST it at the comments section below ONE COMMENT we'll be enough for me to continue ( i have to know that at least there's one person  reading it ) 

(A/N): SORRY FOR THE WRITING MISTAKES ! MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH ! I hope you'll like it