I don't want to drown

Unexpected Love

Lee Min Ho's POV:

You may think, due to my actions, that I like Shin Hye. But the truth is, I don't' know why I'm doing this. I don't why I always act this way in front of her. I never thought I'd likek her because the first time I met her, she was shouting and screaming at my parents. But do you know why I'm always next to her? Because I want to see if I" really like her. If I do, I have to keep on going on with the wedding, but... there's a big part of me that doesn't want to make her sad. And the fact that she too likes my brother, it kills me. I may not show it, but it stabs me like a hundred knives... Who knows? I might not like her. And there I am, laying down here, watching the stars. I believe that every one of us is like a star in the sky... There are so many other stars like you, which makes peole care less about you. Life's story is all in the sky...

Park Shin Hye's POV:

I woke up today to the bright light of the sun... It was clearly a great sunny day. Before I could get up from bed, somebody knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I said. So Mrs. Lee came in, holding a... ugh... bathing suit in her hands. More clearly, a bikini. -.-

"Mrs. Lee... I can't wear this." I confessed.

"You have to. Or do you want me to pay everything again?" she said.

"Mrs. Lee..." I pouted. But she just smiled at me and said:

"Why are you so shy? You have a great body." then she handed me the swiming suit and went out of the door. I didn't have any choice but to wear it, so I did...

It was an orange one, and I gotta say... it was very revealing. I didn't want to to get out of the room but I had to. I arrived to the beach where everybody was and... BOOM!

There he was, the one and only Jung Yong Hwa, topeless... ^-^ Oh, dear reader... Did you ever ever get the chance to see your crush topeless on the beach?... He got up and got near me then said:

"Hey... Why are you so late?"

"Ummm... I... had to.... ummm...."

"That's fine. Do you want me to teach you some diving lessons?" he proposed to me.

"Sure. Why not? In life, we should always try new things..."

"Sure." He replied

'No Yong Hwa, I did it because I like you.' I whispered.

"Did you say anything?" he asked me. NO!

"No, no, no... Just... j-just..."

"It doesn't matter. Come with me now." I nodded and followed him. Firstable, he showed me how he dived. OMG, how he dives...

"Now it's your turn..." he told me.

"Are you sure it's safe?"

"Yes. I do that every time." he replied.

I stood there and I jumped like he taught me. Too bad, because I was so  focused on the fact that Yong Hwa is teaching me diving., I forgot that I didn't know how to swim. And there I was, drowning. I couldn't see anything and the water was so cold. Who swims in winter? The Lee family of course. The last thing I remember was someone grabbing me and pulling me up... I didn't get to see who i was.

In Shin Hye's room,

I woke up and Yong Hwa's face was right in front of me.

"Are you okay, darking?" Mrs. Lee cried.

"We were so worried about you." Mr. Lee continued.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. But I really want to know who saved my life..." I told them.

"I did." Yong Hwa confessed.

"Thanks, how can I ever repay you..."

"You don't have to." he smiled.

"By the way, where is Min Ho?" I asked them.

"Probably outside, watching the stars..." Mrs. Lee replied.

"It's already night time?" I was shocked. They all nodded.

"He was so tired after he drowned too..." Mr. Lee said.

"He drowned too!?" I asked them.

"Actually, yes. He was trying to save you before Yong Hwa did. But unfortunately, he's not a really good swimmer either and there were just so many waves..." Mrs. Lee confessed.

I was speechless but finally said:

"Can I see him?" I asked her.