Mixture of emotions

Unexpected Love

Park Shin Hye's POV:

I woke up the next day, I was feeling a little too much tired. I went downstairs to see what my mother made for breakfast. The truth is, I didn't forget about what happened yesterday, and it's hard to say it but... I decided that it's okay to marry him cause I'm never ever going to meet Mr. Right and I know it. I made my way to the kitchen. Something was little bit strange, the kitchen was bigger, and much more... filled with people. It took me a while to realize I was in someone else's kitchen. And another while to realize Mr. and Mrs. Lee were standing, staring and smiling at me.

"Where am I?" I asked them, shocked and confused.

"You're in our house, honey." Mr. Lee said.

"Make yourself comfortable." Mrs. Lee continued.

There was a moment of silence when i broke it:

"I... I... Why am I here?" I asked them.

"To start off, your mother dragged you here yesterday while you were asleep." Mrs. Lee replied.

"She did?!" I was really, really shocked. How could my OWN mother do this to me?

"Yes, actually. She wanted me to give you this letter. Here." she handed me a letter. A letter from the person I mostly don't want to see right now.

"You can go read it outside if you feel uncomfortable with our presence." Mr. Lee proposed.

I just nodded and went outside. The garden was, what can I say, so huge and amazing. Flowers and trees were surrounding me from every corner. It felt like I was in heaven, litteraly in heaven. I slowly opened the letter i was holding, it read:

Dear Shin Hye,

I know that you probably hate me right now, and the last thing you want to do is see me. But listen to me, darling. It's your choice if you want to marry him or not, but listen to me carefully. You have one week with him. In this (short) amount of time, you should make your time worth it and spend time with him. If he's a good person, please marry him. If you insist on not marrying someone you love, it's up to you. You have one week to be with him, and by be with him, I mean try to fall for him.

Time isn't a waste,

don't hate me,

Love you <3

XOXOXO

Your beloved mother

I was speechless. Do I really have to spend ONE COMPLETE WEEK, with that jerk...

"That stupid idiot! He's so... stupid!" I said loud enough for someone to hear me.

"By stupid idiot, were you talking about me?" a voice from behind me said. This voice sounded familiar. I turned around to see who it was, and... it was, unfortunately, Lee Min Ho.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him confidently.

"What are YOU doing here?" He replied back.

"Um... trying to read a letter, I guess?"

"Well for your information, Miss, this isn't your house. So you can't keep on coming in and coming out whenever you feel like it. In fact, why are you in my house in the first place?" he said, in a mean way,

"I... My mother-" And he interrupted me by taking my letter away. He was reading it.

"Hey! Give it back to me!" I tried to take it away from him but he wouldn't let me.

"Give it back to her." A second and unfamiliar voice said. I turned around again to see who it was, and, there was that guy, so handsome... Tall and so, so good-looking...

"Hey, I'm Jung Yong Hwa, Min Ho's step brother, sorry for his bad behavior..." he introduced himself then gave me a smile. His smile, it was better than any smile I have ever seen. And, oh, those eyes, I think I'm falling in love...

"But-" Minho tried to say, when his step brother interrupted him:

"Just do it." Then he gave me the letter.

"Thanks." I said.

He just smiled, and walked away, dragging Min Ho with him. I think I have found my other half...

Author's message:

What do you think, reader?

Did she really find her other half?

Comment below :D