raining moment with suyin

Romantic Scene When Raining Time

 

one day, li yin drive to her boyfriend rent house near the sea, which is their private house. suddenly the weather start to change and its start to rain. luckily she just arrive infront of the porch. she quickly run towards the house.
 
"hmm... what kind of boyfriend are you!!??", she ask when she saw her boyfriend, junsu laughing his off when he saw li yin rub her body shivering from the cold.
 
"sorry... hehe... sorry... come here... let me keep you warm!!" he said.
 
"no need... now im hot!!" li yin said. its not really warm, actually she's hot temper when he saw junsu continue his laugh.
 
"ooo... dont be angry dear... i love you..." junsu said, while doing the kissy face.
 
"angry?? no... im not angry!!" said li yin.
 
silence fill in the air, actually li yin is so mad to junsu because he didnt help her to carry the things that she bought for them. li yin remove her jacket that she wear, put on the floor and seat beside junsu, who pout innocently, when she ignore him before.
 
"dont be mad!!"
 
junsu turn his head to the other side.
 
"don't be like that!! now im wet from the rain and if im sick, it will be no fun for our free time. im sick and you take care of me and it will make you bored!!" said liyin. junsu didnt hear what li yin said because he was too busy watching the sea outside, beautiful eventhought the weather is getting dark, but it make it more beautiful.
 
"it's so beautiful!!" said junsu.
 
when li yin know that junsu have been cool down from his ignore, she then sit on top of junsu lap and wrap her arm around junsu.
 
"you know, there is another place that are much more better..." he said
"where is it??" she ask
"at the room... we can just lay down then sleep...!!" he said
"ooo... ok.. im tired right now after drive!!"
 
actually, li yin want to stand up but junsu already carry her, bridal style and when to the room. on the way, suddenly junsu fall down, "ouch..."
 
"sorry... the floor is wet!! your jacket..." said junsu...
 
"oh... im so sorry!!" then li yin take the jacket and put it somewhere else
 
"its ok... we just stay here... look at that... we are facing the sea view!! its beautiful isnt it?" junsu ask liyin, while she take cushion that was near them, and both of them lay down together on the floor. li yin back was facing junsu, and he hug her tightly. they watch the sea until both of them sleep peacefully.
 
-the end-