raining moment with yungi

Romantic Scene When Raining Time

 

on the rainy day, actually yunho want to go out, unfortunately it was raining, so they just stay at home. sitting on the fur carpet, seul gi just looking at yunho, who was having a hard time to light the fire.
 
"why is it so difficult??" said yunho. seul gi just giggle when she heard yunho complain.
 
"what are laughing at??" he ask again rudely, but in playful manner.
 
seul gi just close and shake her head. she was sitting there with a comfortable blanket around her, that keep her warm.
 
"ahh... no wonder, the side of the mancis box was wet..." he said, smiling to himself.
 
seul gi just watch her darling, and take a new mancis box. she light the mancis in one move, the fire light up and she burn the wood that creating a bon fire.
 
"ahh... much better!!" said yunho.
 
then seul gi call yunho to sit beside her. "but im so cold!!" he said poutly.
 
seul gi rolled her eyes, "come in then!!"
 
yunho grab the blanket from seul gi, "my blanket..." seul gi said and yunho ask her to move a little bit.
 
then he sit beside her, he spread the blanket and then cover the whole blanket around them. because of the small size of the blanket, seul gi move a little closer to yunho, placing her head on top of his shoulder and yunho wrapped fully the blanket around their bodies.
 
"so, isnt warm enough?" he ask.
 
"well... it much more better" she said while show her tongue to yunho.
 
yunho didnt do anything when he saw what seul gi do that to him, but he just pinch her cheeck. seul gi just laugh at what he do to her. after that they keep quiet and watch the fire while, the music from the radio playing a slow music. it was smooth and romantic, and it make them fall asleep.
 
-the end-