Jimin 1

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Exo - XOXO 

Your boyfriend, Jimin, has a lot of works at the company he’s working at and he’s basically living there for few days. You decide to pack him some food and visit him shortly, to make sure he's fine and not overworking himself.

You spend the evening making Bibimbap, Kimbap and Egg rolls, not that much but it’ll be more than enough for one person.

You pack everything and buy coffee and also tea on your way. By the time you arrived at the company it’s almost night. You pass the security with a smile and nod, because of your visits he knows you.

You take the elevator and push the button with a lot of efforts since your both hands are full.

Good for you, the door of Jimin’s office is slightly open. You poke your head inside and take a look. Jimin is sitting behind his desk full of papers, staring at them with a little frown. He's wearing his usual white collar shirt with a black tie and strands of his dark red hair is falling on his forehead from aside as he writes down some notes. He adjusts his round glasses with a finger and picks up a new paper to write.

You smile to yourself at how much he looks handsome and manly when he’s at work, yet you love the cute and goofy Park Jimin when he’s at home too.

You push the door open with your foot and beam happily as you enter. “Surprise!”

Jimin looks up and watches you surprised but still with a big frown on his face. “What are you doing here?!”

Your excited face fades away in a second. He’s not happy that you’re here.

“I brought you food.” You say eagerly maybe mentioning food changes his mind.

“Oh…” He looks at the bags that you’re putting on a small chair beside. You feel all the disappointments in the world at once, all your hard work go to waste.

“Am I interrupting you?” You say totally disappointed.

“I have to finish and deliver these papers by the morning.” Jimin points at his papers then he looks at you again. “I still have a lot to do, can you leave please?”

You watch him in disbelief. Was he always this kind of person?!! It’s too harsh!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter