His world

Dreams

Boyoung is finally done with her story. She arranged her papers and scan through them once again.

" Finally done." She smiled as put her papers into her drawer.

" Sojin ahhh." She called out. 

No answer.

" Sojin ?" She called out again after she pushed open the door.

Boyoung saw Sojin sitting in the corner of the room. Sojin was trembling with her phone in her hands. Boyoung quickly rushed over and held her hands. " What's wrong?"

" Those people called again. They said that they will kill my whole family including me if I don't pay off the debt." Sojin said while staring at the ground without blinking.

Boyoung let out a sigh and patted Sojin's back.

Sojin suddenly stood up and screamed , " KILL! JUST KILL EVERYONE INCLUDING ME! JUST KILL ! IT'S SO SUFFERING LIVING LIKE THIS. WHAT'S THE POINT OF LIVING?" 

Boyoung know that saying anything at that moment would be useless. She just stood there and for Sojin to calm down. But instead of calming down, Sojin rushed out of the room and went to the kitchen. She took a knife and pointed it to her wrist.

Boyoung tried to snatch the knife away from her hands but Sojin was stronger than Boyoung. " JUST LET ME DIE!" Sojin screamed and pushed Boyoung away. Boyoung fell onto the ground. Sojin quickly turned around so that Boyoung won't have the chance to snatch the knife anymore.

Unexpected , Boyoung stood up and grabbed the knife with bare hands from behind. The blades of knife cut into her palms and blood started dripping.

Sojin finally came back to her senses after seeing so much blood flowing out of Boyoung's palms. " Boyoung ah, are you okay?" Sojin eyes widened.

" I am okay as long as you're okay." Boyoung said and smiled weakly. 

" Stop smilling, pabo! You're bleeding so much. Let me bring you to the clinic." Hot tears rolled down Sojin's cheeks. 

" You are not allowed to leave this house for today. Don't go anywhere. Don't even go to work. They might do something to you if they see you." Boyoung said.

" Yes. Yes. Stop talking and let's wash off the blood on your palms." Sojin said.

" Yes but under one condition. If you don't promise me . I will just let it bleed." Boyoung smiled weakly again.

" What is it?" Sojin asked.

" Please don't kill yourself anymore. I will always be here for you. We can live through this together." Boyoung held up her pinky.

Sojin locked her pinky finger with Boyoung and hot tears rolled down her cheeks again , " Pabo." She muttered. 

After that , Boyoung went to clean up her wound while Sojin clean up the kitchen.

Boyoung shut her eyes as the water run over her wound. She then remembered her dream.

* That dream is kind of accurate I guess* She thought.

Sojin did not go to work and Boyoung finished writing her story already. Both of them had nothing to do but they couldn't leave they house. After all these drama , the both of them were exhausted.

To make sure that Sojin doesn't do anything bad to herself , Boyoung is not going to sleep in her own room. She decided to sleep in Sojin's room. 

The both of them laid down and chit-chatted while staring at the ceiling until they fall alseep.

Boyoung found herself in the woods again .

She looked arond and started walking foward . She started observing the trees , the grass , the flowers and everything else in the woods, she find them really beautiful. 

Without knowing , she reached the wooden house already. She pushed open the door and went it. The man was standing infront of the book shelf , reading a book . Boyoung went over and he was shocked to see her. Boyoung laughed at his reaction.

" You're reading my book. Do you like my stories that much? " Boyoung asked.

Boyoung knows that she is dreaming , but the weird thing is , normally , dreaming is just like watching a drama , you just watch, but she can control herself  in her dreams , she can choose where to go , what to say , she can feel everything that she touches , she can feel her own emotions .... it's like she just went into another world.

" Oh you're here." The man said he closed the book and put it back onto the book shelf.

" Where am I ? " Boyoung asked.

" My world." The man answered. 

" Who are you? " Boyoung asked again.

" I am Junhyung. Stop asking me questions. "  The man replied.

" Junhyung......" Boyoung muttered.

" Yeap! That's my name." Junhyung said and patted Boyoung's head.

Boyoung could feel the warmness of his palms. It feels good.

Boyoung looked at him and studied his facial features.

His eyes are mysterious , he looks good. 

Boyoung held out her hand to shake hands with Junhyung , " My name is Boyoung." 

Junhyung gasped , he then grabbed Boyoung's wrist lightly and led her to seat infront of the piano,

He made her sit down and he sat next to her with their back facing the piano " How could you just leave your wound like this? "  He said while blowing air onto her palms.

" I didn't jave any medication or bandage at home and I was too scared to leave home so I just left it like this. I washed it though. " Boyoung said.

" Afraid that people will find you and Sojin? " Junhyung asked.

Boyoung was shocked , " You know Sojin?'"

Junhyung laughed , " I know her but she doesn't know me. I know everything about your world. " 

Boyoung pinched herself because it felt too unrealistic. 

She gasped when she could feel pain.

Junhyung saw and said , " You don't need to worry too much about where you are , what's happening , who am I and so on. Just see me as a friend. I won't hurt you."

Boyoung looked at him again.

* Who cares what's happening right? Just see him as a friend then. * Boyoung thought and nodded.

" I am worried about Sojin . " Boyoung said.

" Don't be. I believe that she will pay off the debt very soon. " Junhyung said.

" You do really know alot. It's kind of creepy. " Boyoung said and chuckled.

" Yeah. I know alot. I even know how to play the piano." Junhyung smiled and turned around to face the piano .

Boyoung smiled and turned around too,

Junhyung started playing the piano as Boyoung stared at him. ( note to readers : Junhyung started playing Fiction's piano intro :D ) 

* What is this feeling that I am feeling right now? * She thought.

" How was it? " Junhyung asked her and she was still staring at him.

Feeling embarassed because she got caught staring at him , Boyoung looked away , " It ...was , it was.....goood!" 

Junhyung took her hands and placed them onto the keyboard , " I will teach you how to play a verse. " 

He then placed his hands onto of hers and started teaching her.

" You can practice by your own right now. I wil sit there and do my own things . " Junhyung stood up and pointed to his woodend desk.

Boyoung smiled and nodded. 

Junhyung watched Boyoung as she learnt how to play the piano. He was trying to compose a song but then he turned the paper around and drew Boyoung on the back of the paper. 

Boyoung walked over and Junhyung quickly flipped over the paper , " What were you doing ? " Boyoung asked.

" Composing songs." Junhyung answered.

" Wow you even know how to compose songs. " Boyoung was amazed.

" I composed the song that I played on the piano just now." Junhyung said.

" Talented much. " Boyoung complimented him. 

Junhyung did not say anything. He just looked at Boyoung and smiled .

He then disappeared again ,with no trace left behind.....

Boyoung woke up next to Sojin and she touched her chest to feel her heartbeat. 

She finds it scary how she remembers every single detail in the dream, how she still remembers the piano notes , how the dream feel so real.

She doesn't want to tell anyone about this because everyone will probably think that she's crazy.

She closed her eyes again with her palm on her chest and his voice echoed in her head, " My world ".


Hope you guys had fun reading this story! 

Leave a comment below to tell me how's the story going.

I will take both bad and good comments. Just let me know so that I can improve. 

Thanks everyone! :) 

Till the next time.