Who are you?

Dreams

" Boyoung , come here and watch this drama with me." Sojin said while her eyes were set on the television. Sojin and Boyoung are bestfriends. They live in a small apartment that they rented together.

" No I can't. I need to finish writing this story before the deadline date." Boyoung replied as she twists her pen between her fngers. Boyoung had no idea what to write for her upcoming story.

" You might get some ideas after watching this with me. Don't be stressed out. " Sojin turned to Boyoung and winked. 

Boyoung pouted and remained silent.

"Come on. I am going to work soon. You can write your story later, spend time with me now. " Sojin patted the empty seat beside her on the couch. 

Boyoung placed her papers into the drawers and ran over to the couch. She sat next to Sojin and gave her a tight hug, " When are you going to stop working at the nightclub?" 

Sojin let out a sigh , " I promise I will stop once I clear up my father's debt. " 

Boyoung held her pinky finger up , " Pinky promise."

Sojin smiled and locked her pinky finger with Boyoung's.

They watched this drama about this man that time travelled to the past and met a lady that he really love. Boyoung fell asleep half way through the drama , Sojin took a glance at the wall clock and it's already past 11. She needs to get ready. She walked away from the couch slowly and carefully because she doesn't want to wake Boyoung up. 

She gathered her stuff and left quietly.

A group of men blocked Boyoung's way as she was trying to walk away, " Tell me where is Park Sojin?"

Boyoung looked down to avoid those stares from the men, " Don't ask me, I don't know." 

A man grabbed her chin and made her look up , " You better tell us before we do anything bad. " Boyoung shut her eyes close as she trembled in fear.

" Let her go. " She heard  someone said. That person's voice was deep and cold. 

Boyoung opened her eyes and  she saw this man standing at a distance, she looked into his cold eyes and it gave her a strange feeling.

The man ran over to the men and started fighthing with them, Boyoung could feel the grip arounf her chin loosened up.

Then the next thing  that she know was , he grabbed her wrist and started running away.

Boyoung could feel the warmthness of his palm on her writst. They ran and ran until they reached the woods .

He then let go of Boyoung's wrist. He walked infront of Boyoung to lead the way. He seems familiar with the place.

They walked and walked until they reached this wooden house , he pushed open the door and Boyoung walked in. 

Boyoung walked over to the book shelves and she was surpirsed, because it was all the books that she wrote.

She turned around and he was looking at her while leaning agaisnt the wall. 

" Who are you? Why did you help me?" Boyoung asked.

He did not answer.

Boyoung took a step closer and he smiled weakly. 

" Answer me. " Boyoung asked again.

Boyoung stared into his eyes again ,and then the strange feeling came back, there's something bout his eyes.

She took a few steps closer again and the man closed his eyes.

She continue walking closer and closer and then suddenly the man dissapeared. 

She looked around the wooden house and he was no where to be found. 

Boyoung opened her eyes and realized it was just a dream.

*But why does it feel so real? * She asked herself as she sat up on the couch.

" Ahhh must be because of the drama that Sojin made me watch. " She said to herself and laughed.

She went back to her desk and took out her papers so that she could continue writing her story.

She held her pen in her hand but she couldn't stop thinking of her dream. She remembers his eyes, his deep and mysterious eyes.

Instead of writing her story , she drew a pair of eyes. 


It was already morning when Sojin came back. Boyoung went over to her and gave her a tight hug , " I am glad, you're back, I had a bad dream, gangsters were looking for you in that dream. I was so scared that I couldn't sleep anymore." 

Sojin laughed and knocked Boyoung's forehead with her knuckles, " Pabo , it's just a dream. "

* But it feels so real.* Boyoung thought. 

 


Chapter 1 ! Tadah! 

Hope you guys like it :)