Escape

Dreams

"Boyoung ah, since I am not going to work for days and you're already done wth your story. Let's go shopping." Sojin suggested. Sojin was really bored since Boyoung wouldn't allow her to leave the house. 

" You can do online shopping. " Boyoung answered with her eyes fixated on the television as she flipped through the TV channels. She's drop dead worried about what's going to happen if they even step out of the house.

" Come on. The mall is a crowded place. They can't even do anything to us even if they see us, right? And morever , under broad daylight. " Sojin said and burried her face into her knees. She was on the verge of going crazy. 

Boyoung looked at her a while and laughed, " Stop making those dying dolphin sound , stop whining like a kid, it's for your own good. " She then threw the pillow at Sojin.

Sojin picked up the pillow and threw it back to Boyoung , " I am going crazy. What are we supposed to do now? " Sojin then continued whining.

Boyoung chuckled and hugged the pillow with her eyes still fixated on the television, " Get ready , we are leaving the house in 30 minutes. " Boyoung will always have a soft spot fot Sojin, she couldn't bear seeing Sojin whining and complaining like this .

Sojin's eyes widened, " Really ? Omo , I love you. " Sojin quickly rushed to her to get ready.

Boyoung got into her room too after tha. She sat on the edge of her bed and thought of her dream from last night again. She was on the verge of going crazy too. Honestly, she wanted to go out to unwind for a while too. 

Boyoung and Sojin got ready and Boyoung took the keys to leave the house. Sojin stepped out of the house quickly and took a deep breath, " Ah, fresh air."

Boyoung laughed and locked the door behind them before leaving , Pabo, we are still in the building , the air is still not fresh. " Boyoung walked over to the elevator and pressed the down button.

The door opened and they both went in. A good looking young man was stading inside. He smiled and nodded to the both of them. They smiled back too. While they were making their way down in the elevator , the young man spoke. " I am new here. I live at unit 16 on the 21st floor. "

" We live at unit 16 too but on the 20th floor. " Sojin said excitedly as she linked arm with Boyoung. Boyoung just faced the young man and smiled , "Nice to meet you."

" Nice to meet you guys too. This is my name card. " The young man took out a name card from his pocket and handed it over. Sojin quickly too it over. The elevator reached the ground floor and young man bowed slightly and said goodbye. 

Sojin and Boyoung walked out too after that. " yah, how can you be so calm? He's so good looking and he's a psychologist. Look." Sojin said she pointed to his name card.Honestly, Boyoung was thinking of Junhyung all this while when they were in the elevator. " Nam Woo Hyun. Psychologist. " Boyoung read from the name card.

" Good looking right? " Sojin said while they were walking out of the building. Boyoung just nodded. Obviosuly still thinking of Junhyung. 

The both of them then took a bus to the mall. They arrived at the mall and went on with hours and hours of shopping. Boyoung walked around the mall, scan through the crowd, hoping that she would see Junhyung. But it did not  happen after all. After a long day at the mall, Boyoung suggested to go home earlier for safety purpose. Sojin protested at first but agreed on it after that. 

They took a bus back too and walked into the building with alot of shopping bags. Sojin was hoping to see Woohyun again but too bad, she didn't get to. She complained about not getting to see Woohyun while they were in the evelator and Boyoung wanted to complain about not being able to find Junhyung in....her world too. But she couldn't because everyone will probably think that she's just crazy.

They finally reached their apartment and they just dropped their shopping bags on the couch and collapsed next to their shopping bags. The both of them went back to their own room to arrange the new clothes that they bought. They then washed up after that.

The both of them walked out of the room with their facial mask on their faces and sat next to each other in the living room. Boyoung threw her head back and look at the ceiling to prevent her facial mask from falling off her face. 

" Sojin ahhh." Boyoung said. "Hmm?" Sojin asked while pressing the facial mask onto her face with her fingers.

" Do you think that our dreams really have meaning?" Boyoung asked and let out a sigh.

" Yah. Are you thinking of your nightmare from that day again? Stop thinking! It's nothing. It's just that you are thinking too much." Sojin said.

Boyoung didn't know what to say. Is it really a nightmare? Or is it a sweet dream?

Boyoung closed her eyes and thought . " Junhyung, will I meet you again tonight?" But she knows that she is hoping to see him.

The timer went off , asking Sojin and Boyoung to take off their masks. They both went to peel off their masks. Boyoung looked into the mirror after peeling off the mask and ask herself, " Boyoung , are you crazy? Are you that desperate for love?" 

A knock could be heard at the door , " Come in." Boyoung said as she closed the washroom door behind her. Sojin went in with her bolster in her arms, " Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?" Sojin asked. Boyoung thought , maybe her dreams were caused by the activities before her bedtime. Maybe if she sleeps alone tonight , she won't dream of Junhyung. She shook her head , " I beleive you won't do anything stupid right?  " Sojin laughed , " I am sure I won't. But I kind of regret going to the mall. I planned to just walk around but I ended up with all the stuff I bought, I still need to pay off my father's debt." Sojin said while leaning on the door frame.

" It's okay to reward yourself. I will pay for the rental this month. We don't need to split the rental fee. " Boyoung went over and patted Sojin's head lightly. Sojin stopped leaning agaisnt the door frame and stood up straight , " No, it's unfair to you. " Boyoung smiled , " You can pay for the rental, my food , my everything someday when you get rich. I guess that's fair." Boyoung stuck her toungue out after that.

" Thank you so much." Sojin said and let out a sigh. " You're welcome. Now, go to bed. " Boyoung smiled sweetly and shoo-ed Sojin away. "Are you trying to get rid of me now?" Sojin teased. " Yes. I am." Boyoung said and closed her room's door. " I WILL CREEP IN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT YA!" Sojin said behind the door and laughed. Boyoung laghed too and then collapsed onto her bed. 

She closed her eyes. She thought maybe she won't see Junhyung tonight. But a little part of her really wanted to see him. She doesn't know what she wants as well. She then slowly drifted to sleep. 

Boyoung found herself in the same woods again. She looked around to double confirm and yes. Same place.

She looked at the path infront her, if she walks forward , it will bring her to the wooden house. What if she turns around? Will she wake up ?

She clenched her fist and turned around. She started walking and....no...it doesn't birng her back to....her world.

" Where are you going?" She heard Junhyung's voice and she turned around.

Junhyung was standing there, looking at her. She could see dissapoinment in his eyes.

" Avoiding me ?" He spoke again. He looked lost and sad. Boyoung thought that the only person in the entire world that she will have a soft spot for is Sojin but at that moment . she realized that she's wrong. 

" No. Just walking around the woods. " Boyoung smiled. 

Junhyung smiled weakly and walked towards her, " I will tour you around then." He then walked infront of Boyoung, leading the way, just like the first time they met each other.

 Boyoung stared at his back as she followed her, she wants to know more about this mysterious man. 

" Are you the only one that stays in this place?" Boyoung asked Junhyung who was walking infront of her. 

"Yes. Told you that this is my world. " He said and chuckled. 

They walked and walked until they reached a waterfall. Boyoung was amazed by how beautiful the place is. She looked around in amazement with slightly opened.

Junhyung saw her reaction and he smiled. He walked over to the a huge rock and sat on it. He realized tha Boyoung did not follow him , he turned around and Boyoung was still standing there, amazed by the waterfall. She then saw him looking at her. Junhyung smiled upon seeing her reaction. He then patted the empty space next to the huge rock, asking her to sit next to him. And Boyoung did.

" Beautiful. Isn't ?" Junhyung said while Boyoung was still looking around.

Boyoung nodded. 

" Tell me about your day." Junhyung said.

Boyoung laughed and looked at him , " I thought you know everything about my world." 

Junhyung laughed too , " But I want you to tell me about it."

" Sojin and I met a guy at the elevator today, his name is Woohyun. Sojin was so crazy over him. " Boyoung said .

" And you? " Junhyung asked.

Boyoung wanted to tell him that he was all she thought about but she didn't.

" I wasn't interested at all. He even gave us his name card. He's a psychologist." Boyoung answered.

" I know.He is interested in you. " Junhyung smirked after that.

Boyoung smacked Junhyung's arm, " Crazy, why would he? He was just being nice." 

Junhyung touched the part that Boyoung smacked , "  I told you I know everything about your world right?"

Boyoung pouted , " Then there's no fun telling you anything since you know everything.

Junhyung looked into Boyoung's eyes and Boyoung could see the sincerity in his eyes, " I am willing to listen to your stories over and over again , I am willing to be a listener."

Boyoung was touched , she needed a listener all the time but she couldn't tell Sojin everything. And this man infront of her eyes who said that he is from another world.....why not?

Boyoung looked away and nodded, " Alright, I will tell you the same old grandmother stories over and over again then. Don't get bored of them." She then chuckled.

" Anything else about your day?" Junhyung asked.

" I went to the mall to shop with Sojin. And I was trying to look for you in my world but I couldn't. " Boyoung admitted that she looked for him in her world.

Junhyung knocked her forehead with his knuckles , " Pabo , you will never find me there. " 

Boyoung rubbed her forehead, " Ouch ! "

Junhyung laughed at her reaction.

" Why do you always just dissapear out of the blue? Say goodbye the next time before you leave!" Boyoung scolded him.

" I would like to do so too....but..." Junhyung then let out a sigh , " You will never understand." He added. 

" You don't even bother explaining?" Boyoung tilted her heead to the side and looked at Junhyung.

Junhyung found that extremely cute. 

" I will.....you will know everything soon." Junhyung said and touched her bangs gently. 

Boyoung looked at him without saying a word, she just looked at the man while he brush his fingers thorugh her hair. She feels comfortable.

Suddenly , Junhyung became less visible and Boyoung's eyes widened , " Jnhyung! Junhyung!" She  raised her voice.

Then ....Junhyung just dissappeared like this and left Boyoung alone siting on the huge rock.

Boyoung's eyes shot opened and she doesn't find her dreams scary anymore. Her dreams are like her temporarily escape from reality. She smiled and sat up on her bed. She didn't know that a dream could actually make her that happy. To be accurate.... she didn't know that a man that doesn't exist in her world would make her that happy.


Chapter 3!  

How's the story going? Boring? :( 

Please please please tell me yeah. Thank you! :)

Rest in peace, Rise from Ladies Code. You will be in our hearts forever. :'(

Stay strong, Ladies Code! Let's pray for Ladies Code together. 

Bye bye!