018

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I TOLD YOU DON’T LEAVE MY DAUGHTER TO HER !?”

 

“I THINK I’M ALREADY TOLD TOU THIS THINGS MORE THAN 10 TIMES”

 

Minseok remain silent because he know that he will burst out soon.

 

“KIM MINSEOK TAKE MY DAUGHTER BACK”

 

Jihyun keep shouting to him in front of her dad.

 

Mr. Kim sighed, not wanting to involve in his daughter family matter.

 

“But she need her” Minseok whisper to himself but loud enough for Jihyun to hear it.

 

“WHY THE F SHE NEED MY DAUGHTER KIM MINSEOK LET’S TAKE HER HOME” Jihyun grab Minseok’s arm earning a loud slap from her husband.

 

Mr. Kim gasp.

 

“HOW FCKING MUCH TIME I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT WOOMIN IS NOT YOUR DAUGHTER?! IT’S JIMIN’S! HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO TELL YOU KIM JIHYUN ?!”

 

Jihyun fall into her knee, crying all her heart out. She’s been lying to herself for more than 4 years. She kept in her mind that Woomin is her daughter eventhough she know that Woomin is not her daughter.

 

Minseok told her right after Woomin turn into a year.

 

Mr.Kim know about this before Jihyun even know about this but he never talk about this matter, afraid that he will lose his little princess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JinAh walk into Jimin’s ward. She saw Eunji and Woomin sleeping at the side of Jimin’s bed.

 

You looks so pale and thin.

You looks so lifeless.

 

She Jimin’s cheeks softly.

 

Cold

 

“Auntie?”

 

JinAh shifted her eyes to Woomin who is walking to her and sit on her lap.

 

“When will auntie Jimin wake up?” Woomin ask while blinking her eyes several times, still sleepy.

 

“Will you still love her even if she doesn’t  wake up anymore?” Jihyun ask before Woomin’s hair.

 

“if she doesn’t wake up anymore? What do you me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter