001

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's been a year."Jimin said silently while looking at the beach

 

Her husband, Luhan bought their house near with the beach since Jimin really love sea ​​breeze. 

 

A year ago, Luhan said that they'll live here, together. And exactly 3 days after they live at the house, luhan got a job and his work place is too far with their house so he moved to another house. Well said their house is actually at countryside so no doubt luhan need to move to another house.

 

Yes, he come to visit her but its only lasted for 4 months. And he rarely home till he did'nt even know that his wife is pregnant.

 

Back to the day when Jimin went to his house to tell him that she is pregnant, Jimin found that her husband was make out with another girl. Well not actually 'another' it's her bestfriend, Seohyun. Luhan once have a crush towards Seohyun but since she was already taken back then, Luhan managed to date Jimin instead. 

 

With that, Jimin went home and start her new life. But the memories never let her.

 

She's pregnant and her sister, JinAh was the one who take care of her since her sister is a doctor. When she giving birth, somethings happen till she need to let her daughter go.

 

 

 

 

"Jiminieeee, your meal already done. Let's eat together" her sister shouted

 

"I'm going" Jimin said.

 

Before going inside, she go to the mailbox and take all the letter. And one letter catch her eyes

 

It's a divorce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter