Chapter 34: Peace and Happiness

Lifes Delight's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-3 Weeks Later-

-Jungkook's POV-

Taking a deep breath in I relaxed my muscles as I slouched deeper into the sofa. Jimin was situated on the same couch as me, my head currently resting against his lap. Whatever was being displayed on the tv was showing a random drama that I wasn't paying much attention to but Jimin seemed very immersed in it. Turning my head so I was able to stare at him I waited quietly and paitently for him to give me his attention. After receiving 10 minutes of light chuckles that were not directed toward me I realized my efforts were useless and tried at another attempt. Turning my into his stomach I dug my face in, snuggling my nose into a good position.After feeling no reactions, I continued as it felt rather pleasant until I felt a light tap atop my head. Looking up to see Jimin staring back at me with a bright smile.

"Whats up Kook?" He asked happily, making me blush at the sight. Staring silently at him I awaited my brain to think of something to say, but everything left upon receiving his full attention.

"Uhh... to be honest I wanted to talk, but I got lost in snuggling you" I exclaimed unconsciously going for another round but my head was suddenly stopped by a light push of his hand.

"As much as you enjoy it and I'd love to let you continue, it tickles too much and I can't take it." He said as a breath escaped his lips. Running his hands through my locks he proceeded to brushing a light kiss across my forehead.

"Alright, okay I get it... then what can I do?"

"Watch this show with me?"

"Eww no way, I can't it's really boring."

"BORING? What, impossible. This show is utterly hilarious, when you get a little older maybe you'll understand the jokes"

"What do you mean older? I'm old enough to realize when jokes aren't that funny to listen to." Scoffing at me with a smile, Jimin pinched my cheeks and pulled at them.

"Yah! Can you atleast try? Why are you so against it anyways?"

"Bewcuz chu newt payin attecion ta meh-"

"What come again?" Pushing his hands away lightly so I could speak properly I glared at him for impairing me.

"Because you aren't paying attention to me. Nothing particularly aganist the show but since you insist, fine I'll give it a chance. Care to explain the jokes?"

"O-Oh about that... I can't..." Coughing lightly he avoided my eyes, the floor becoming very interesting.

"Why not? Is it because I'm too 'young' as you say? It's totally okay I promise, just tell me-"

"No, no... it's not because of that, I..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter