Prologue 1: Finding's In The Rain.

Lifes Delight's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

The day I ran away from home I remember it more then I’d like to. It was a day like no other, I couldn’t stand my overly rich parents anymore. They were basically money making fiends who couldn't care for anyone but themselves and obviously couldn't give a damn about their only son. So after being fed up with their continuous I got up and left with no plans of returning. 

 

Mind you, I was young… very young, to young to be living on my own. But nothing mattered at that point, even if I was only 7, I knew very well I wasn't stupid. I made sure to plan everything before hand, although it took me a couple months until I knew my parents pin code by heart to be able to get up and steal money from it. Once I was ready and the time deemed to be perfect I took my bag and left without them ever noticing.

 

Later that day after leaving Gwangju, my home town, I found an apartment complex in Busan to live in, seeming as luck was on my side that day the lady owning the building let me rent out a room. I told her my story as I hoped she wouldn't rat me out and send me back to my 'Family', luckily she didn't, instead she completely understood my feeling's as she was in the same position as I, she claimed that she had a falling out with her family as well. This is what lead her to a deal she offered me to be able to stay here. 

Wanting badly to not walk around again for another living complex I agreed to hear what she had to say, which was that I could stay here for free if and only if I agreed on going to see my parents one day once I got older it was either that or I pay her everyday single day for rent... not month, not week, but everyday. 

I sighed rubbing my temple not in the mood to argue so I agreed to her proposition.

 

The next day, while I was going home from shopping, it started raining heavily as I walked down the dark, barely lit streets of Busan. 

I was wearing an outfit is grew fond of, my favorite outfit: A pair of black converses, a black snapback with my nickname on it 'J-Hope', a simple white V-neck with the words 'Love?' written on it (I made it myself) and black sweats. Even if the outfit was so simple? I loved it none the less.

Usually I loved the rain, the light patters of water drenching my skin as the sky became clouded and lifeless, it would soothe me, make me relax. It was like a reminder to me, letting me know that everything would be okay. Although today it made me shudder as my body was taken over by an unknown force, maybe it was my gut, maybe it was curiosity but still, until this day I don't know what could've come over me to go down a dark alleyway. Whatever this strong force was, I didn't have the heart to object, allowing my feet to move on their own as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter