Sequel

Goodbye my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 years later

Fei Yen became a solo singer, model, actress and producer/songwriter under JYP Entertainment 5 years ago. She wanted to be an entertainer, and she did right after high school. Fei Yen children are now 10 years old and they knew who their father actually is and they weren’t ready to face him yet.

Tao still promotes with EXO and he still misses Fei Yen every day for the last 8 years. Fei Yen did forgive him, but her heart doesn’t accept him yet. She knew that right now is the best time, but she is also scared to face him too. Whenever they see each other they look somewhere else.

A lot of fans knew that Fei Yen have children, but they don’t know who the father is. It seems like Fei Yen and her children didn’t care as much about it, but her children did cry a bit once in a while of why their father wasn’t there. Even though, alex was there for them, but it doesn’t feel the same without their biological father.

Fei Yen and Alex didn’t marry, they been together. Alex became a model and actor under JYP Entertainment as well. Tao did confess to her today that the relationship that their currently in didn’t work out. He wants to be with her all the time every day for his rest of his life.

Fei Yen thought about it and she has to think about the kids as well. She said, “yes”, but is it the right thing to do. They were in a relationship and they confessed to the public  for their relationship. Their kids were happy that they are going out and also Alex as well.

6 months later

They announce that they are getting married and Tao said at the press conference, “the twins of Fei Yen are mine officially. We met before and that she left me because she had gastric cancer stage 1. She didn’t want to ruin my future so she left like that and she was pregnant . She went through a rough time and I wasn’t there for her as she wanted. I lost her and I did love her. She taught me how to love and I taught her as well. We both love her and that we don’t want to let go anymore. I cannot lose her anymore. I missed her and when she was gone, I became more of a colder man and when she came back I was surprised. She didn’t went back with me, and I waited for 8 years till this day. I am hoping that everyone is supporting our marriage and thank you for loving Fei Yen and Tao”

*

2 weeks later

They finally got married and they went to their honey moon. Liam and Lauren stay at Fei Yen parents place and they went to the honeymoon at Hong Kong. Before they left, Lauren and Liam said something. Mommy and daddy please bring us a sibling. EXO and Fei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter