Chapter 7

Goodbye my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

3 years later

Minae came back cancer free and with her 2 year old twin children in her arms while her mother was carrying the children. She brought someone and it was a best friend who is a guy name Alex Lee. He was there for her when she needed it and when she went to Townsend Harris High School in New York and now she finishes her senior year in high school here even though she was done.

She put the children down. Her daughter name is Lauren Yi Fen Huang and son Liam Yi Feng Huang. The children were holding her and Alex hand. Soon they saw the balloons when they reach the luggage. They ran to the balloons without them knowing. Soon, Minae found out and search them along with Alex.

Tao POV

He was picking up his luggage and meets s. Suddenly two children bumped into him.

Huh and when he looked down. I’m sorry. Are you alright ?” Tao asked them. “Sorry for bumping to you uncle” the boy said and bow and so did the girl. “I didn’t mean to” said the girl.  ‘There so polite’ I thought. Suddenly, I heard a female voice. “Lauren and Liam are you guys alright?” while hugging them. ‘So their name is Lauren and Liam, I thought. Suddenly, a man came and asked Miane, “Are they alright ?” That must be her husband. “I’m so sorry “the lady stood up. I stood up and was shocked to see Minae . Minae was standing in front of me. She’s married and has twins? What the hell!!!  Their children look like two years old. Min.. Minae? I could see she was shocked to see me. “Who are you? I don’t know you. Alex let’s go” she carried her Lauren and Alex carried Liam and they walked away. I was shocked. That’s Minae. I was about to catch her but I saw she was gone. I need to go find her maybe they moved or so. I need to tell her I missed her all this time and where was she at this moment for the last 3 years. Also I need to ask her if she is married or not. She is only like 18 or 19 now.

Tao went to their house, but it was true that she moved. He doesn’t know what to do.

Minae POV

I was supried to see Tao in front of me. Min.. Minae? I could see she was shocked to see me. “Who are you? I don’t know you. Alex let’s go” sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter