Chapter 2: Present day

Goodbye my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fei Yen will start school in the 9th grade with the name of Minae and she is fluent in Korean that people will not bully her for that thanks to her mom for using Korean with her and her siblings. She just has to adjust the culture again after moving in two different places for the past 2 years. She will be attending the same high school with her sister who is a grade higher than her. Her younger siblings are in the 7th grade. Fei Yen and Fei An will be attending Moonlight Academy of Arts for rich people. Fei Yen always interested in Art, Music and dance. Fei An always was showing interest in Music and Art. They are going to that school because of that.

To her she still doesn’t believe in love and that destiny won’t represent her life of who she is. No one could tell her that she is too young to believe in love or at first sight. She is happy that she is able to go to school here. She heard a lot of good things back in Japan and that Moonlight Academy of Arts is still the strongest art school in Seoul city. She came here for school and that’s it.

She went to the office with her sister to get the schedule for their classes. Fei Yen and Fei An will have similar classes and some of them are in the same classes. It is that they are in different level class that’s all.

Fei Yen went to her first class after the bell and that when she came in the teacher was giving them the introduction. The teacher and the class focus on Fei Yen went she came to class. The teacher asked, “You must be Fei Yen Minae Ngu-”

“It’s Nguyen and call me Minae” Fei Yen said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter