Friendship?

One Shot

ZE: A Dorm:

Minwoo POV:

"Hyung! Change the channel please, there will be the SNSD on SBS, " " Ok! "

I change channels to please him. Although it is taken a few days off, I feel in the mood to do anything.

"Wow! They are super nice ... " " Hyung, you will not replace Heechul-hyung, " " No why? I'm just saying I find
nice you too, is not it? And their new song is great! " " Yeah yeah "

Heechul-hyung went to see his parents for a weeks free. So I thought, it'll be more calm. Finally ... until Siwan-hyung come to his two cents.

Well I'm sick I'll go sit in my room.

"Wow Sooyoung is beautiful here!"

I turn around is actually, it was sublime. A beautiful smile, her hair long and pretty it fell back and held the stage which fits like a glove. I couldn't help smiling to see it.

SNSD Dorm

Sooyoung POV:

I'm tired and I'm hungry. I feel that it is more tiring. Oh Chocolate!

"Unni not eat all the chocolate! I want too! " " Ani! Take another one! "

"Sica-ah! Where are the others? " " They are all gone to bed. I would do the same, but then here I was hungry. " " Oh ok, so let's go together! ' "Nae!"

We walk to our room in silence. For some time, we don't talk much with Sica. Since our argument when I say it because I was tired out of our schedule, we don't see much. Still out with his friends.
It is changed and lay down on bed. As usual, she sent a message to a friend.
I did the same, except for the message, but I wanted to say something. I hesitate.

"Sica ..." Okay, well I have no choice now. "What" "I ... please stops to send a message when I speak! " " Ok ok calm down! "

It's good the laptop is placed, I can go.

"So that, I'd like to apologize for the last time!" "No it is for me to apologize, you were not wrong. I spend a lot of time outdoors and not with you. '"Friend?"

"Ani! Sister! "

I run to join her for a hug, I'm so happy we'll talk at last! But a bell cut short our reunion.

"Sica," "Nae nae! I say that I stop for tonight! " " Thank you! By the way, this song she say something! ' "Nae! It's "Heart for 2" of ZE: A! " " Oh! Good going, good night " " Nae Unni "

This song, I remember. When they had seen on TV, I couldn't help but look at the blond at the beginning and the end of the song.
 
2 weeks later
Mnet Music Award


No One POV

Everyone prepares for the show. The ZE: A, which are in their waiting room, watching the performance of other artists. It's time for SNSD to their performance.
Heechul, of course  didn't leave Jessica the eye. But Minwoo didn't leave the screen either, because Sooyoung

"Hyung, stop looking!" "What! I admire so let me " " You too Minwoo, " " What? I look just perf! " " Yeah of course! " But after the perf ... "Hyung! Where are you going? ' "Walk a little!"

Argh what they are annoying when they want! I understand now hyung. Minwoo think.
He went to land in a quiet corner.
But a person interrupted.

"Excuse me, I can sit here?"
 
A tall brunette sat next to him.

"You're Minwoo-sshi of ZE: A right?" "What! Uh yes! Nice to meet you Sooyoung-sshi " " Nae, so why are you here all alone? " " I could ask you the same question! " " Ok, so you reply and I will answer " " Nae, then it's just that I wanted to be a little lonely. I'm a little tired sometimes of being with these 8 people! " " I understand you. It's a bit like me. " " And you then? " " Well to tell you the truth, there is someone that I didn't see who came in our room so I went out. ' "Oh "

A great silence fell between them. None of them dared to speak. And finally.

"I don't know why, but when I saw for the first time, I just thought you were a girl like any other. But in recent weeks, I see you otherwise. " " Bwo?!, " " I really admire you Sooyoung-sshi and ... Finally there ... I would like ... they become friends?! " " Of course! You look nice. As long as we stay as friends! " " O. .. Ok! " " Hyung is on stage soon! ' "Nae I come! ... Well, then I'll see you all at this time?! " " Ok! Do your best! "

Both were happy to be friends, but disappointed not to be. But time, only time will tell if this friendship turn to love.
 

Hi! Here Sooyoung and Minwoo!
I hope you like it!
I do my best!
Sorry for late everyone! but i'm busy at this time!
But,
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!