Flowers

One Shot

"I love you" "Do not leave me" "I'm sorry" "No, do not say that. It's my fault. " " You're the most beautiful thing I am come " " Don't say anything, everything will be fine, soon we will leave together, the Caribbean as we had said " " Go ahead "" not without you "" I ... I will always be there ... in ... your ... your heart " " I can't without you, I love you! ' "Dara ... I love you, live! " " Chansung !!!!!!!!! "

24 hours earlier:

"Oppa ~ I want that necklace!" "No babe, do you already full! Why do you want one another?! " " Please oppa ~! "" NO! "

Dara then went faster than her boyfriend. She wanted this necklace. She doesn't understand. What she doesn't understand is that Chansung can't buy her this necklace because it has a surprise in store for her.
But he did not see her sad when he came and gave him a hug back.

"You make me sulking?" "Oppa ~ not in the street!" "Go Go! So come one returns. "

Arriving home, the girl rested on the couch and the TV. When the young man to him, receives a call.

"Really?" ... "Okay, you send them to me or ..." ... "Very well then tomorrow, thank you again!" "You working tomorrow?" "Well ..." "But it this is our birthday! You had made ​​your day for us! " " I know but ... " " Your work always comes before me ... " " Babe it's not like that! "

He approached her and took her in his arms.

"Tomorrow I just pick something, I do not work do not worry, I'm all yours and it will never change." "Are you sure?" "Yes!" "I can go with you so what? " " Uh ... " " Come on! For once we are all day both without work! " " OK! But you wait outside for me to finish! " " Nae saranghae oppa ~ " " I love you too my love "

Chansung was happy to bring smiles to Dara. He could not stand to see her sad or angry.

Subsequently, the young man carried her in his arms to their room. He asks gently and began to kiss passionately. They took both their clothes and they give completely to each other.
The rest of the night was taken by the scream, the laughter, but also the sounds of desire.

In the morning, Dara woke alone in bed. She covers her body and sits wondering where was the man she loves past 3 years now.
The door opened and Chansung entered with a tray. Breakfast, but the roses were betting on it.

"Wow! I can't believe it! " " Happy Birthday my love " " Happy Birthday! ... But when did you find were the roses? " " This morning when you were asleep. I did not wake up then here " " It's beautiful "," You are beautiful "

A tear of joy rolled down the cheek of the girl. Chansung wiped it with his thumb.

"Go and stop crying! It's a beautiful day! eat, you go out! ' "Nae oppa ~"

Once finished eating, Dara went into the bathroom to shower and change. Then she joined the young man who was waiting in the lounge.
They leave in the city center where Chansung must get this thing he talked on the phone yesterday.

"Wait for me here OK! I did not for long " " Nae! "

Chansung went on a street near where he left the girl. Meanwhile, it settled on a bench and watched the blue sky.
A magnificent view just hidden by ... a hand?
 
"Guess who?" "Oppa ~" "Well done! I was not too long? ' " Ani~ but you still miss me." "You too." "So what was that thing you had to take?' " Hum. Remember yesterday I told you not to say that necklace? " " Nae, but I forgot ... thank you " " Don't sulk my heart, but I told you not to reason. "

At that time, he took from his pocket a wallet.
 
"What is it? ... Two tickets to the Caribbean for a week! " " Nae ~! We talked about do you remember? " " Of course! ' "I know one week is short but ..." "That's enough, believe me. Saranghae "
"Come on we're going to eat something, I'm hungry" "Nae oppa!"

But at that time, they passed a florist. There were many beautiful flowers.
 
"Oppa ~! They are beautiful don't you think? '"Nae ~" "I can be? Please! I promise to ask you anything before our trip! " " Very good! So will expect the coffee there I come back all at once " " Nae ~ "
 
Chansung entered the shop and asked for a large bouquet of roses. Although it has yet asked anything, he wanted to see her smile so much that every gift, every kiss, not price.
Dara's side went into the coffee and waited. She ordered for two. She could not help smiling at this beautiful surprise. She thinks she has found the best small-mates. Soon they will marry and have children. Anyway that's what she hopes.
But the noise was out of his dream.

CRASH!
 
Everyone left the cafe to see what happened.

"Oh my God! ' " The poor young man! " " Call an ambulance! "

Hearing the people around her, a glimmer of fear in his eyes rested. Dara jumped up and ran outside. She saw the worst thing she could hope for.
 
"CHANSUNG!"

She ran to him, walking on the roses that were to be for her. She knelt down and hugged.
 
"I love you" "Don't leave me" "I'm sorry" "No, don't say that. It's my fault. " " You're the most beautiful thing I am come " " Don't say anything, everything will be fine, soon we will leave together, the Caribbean as we had said " " Go ahead " " not without you " " I ... I will always be there ... in ... your ... your heart " " I can't without you, I love you! ' "Dara ... I love you, live! " " Chansung !!!!!!!!! "
 

 
Hi everyone! My second One-shot and this time on Dara & Chansung!
This sad so sorry!!! But I hope you like it!^^
Comment and subscribe please! ^^