Karyu & You

One Shot

"Wow! The concert was great !!!!" Sylvia said her friend.
"Yes! All just great! I love them so much! And it was really a great location!"
"In fact, right in front of Zero!"
"Sylvia, we'll eat something now I'm hungry!"
"You're always hungry! Ok let's go!"

The girls are in a small Asian restaurant, fairly quiet compared to usual elsewhere. The girls are regulars, they always have a table reserved. The boss like them a lot.
That night, eating, girls have faient that talk about the concert. Sylvia always in awe of Zero and art have not come back was just before him and hold his hand.
Just before leaving, Sylvia went to the toilet. But coming out, she did not fall on ...

BAAAAAM!
"Oh excuse me!" she looks at the person who knocked on her and found almost speechless.
"Sorry, I do not see you!" he answers in English.
"No it's nothing, I was not paying attention." she said shyly.
"Really sorry in any case, excuse me, I gotta go now." He do an apologetic smile and left.

She found out Kate, her friend, still in a state of shock.

"You okay? Hey! Sylvia you hear me?" Kate began to panic
"Eh, uh yes I am fine sorry"
"You're scaring me!"
"Sorry, we do go, I go with you at the station, your train leaves before mine"
"Ok, but I do not like to leave you alone like that!"
"Do not worry, I usually do not worry."

Kate train arrived and the two girls parted. Sylvia train does not arrive before one o'clock. So she decided to walk back over tonight.

"I always come back're not!" She talks to herself.

She walks, she walks, time passes and she has to run to the station not to miss his train.
TOO LATE!

"No!! I should have arrived five minutes earlier! Me now how I was the last! I'll call my mother takes her phone * * actually, no, it does not go surment respond anyway. Well, it remains for me to go to the hotel. " She takes her bag and goes to a hotel where she already was with Kate. It's not too expensive, and it takes people who are very nice.

"Good evening. I want a room for tonight?" she said politely.
"Oh good evening Sylvia?! Wait 2 minutes I ended up with this person and I am yours"

Sylvia shook her head and turning, she was again shocked to what she looked.
He realized that someone was watching him when he turned and saw the girl. They were as surprised as the other one.

"Oh, you again, I am still sorry for all time!" He said.
"Hold your key, sir, have a nice night in our hotel."
"Thank you"

He approached Sylvia.

"Excuse me, I did not make, I am ..."
"Karyu, guitarist D'espairsRay!" She cut him.
"Oh you know me then?" Karyu say with a great smile.
"Yes, I was at your concert tonight with a friend, oh excuse me, my name is Sylvia"
"Nice to meet Sylvia. Well excuse me, I gotta go. At another time I hope, pretty Sylvia"

He left, leaving it behind.

Oh my god! It was one of those looks! She thinks.

"Sylvia?! Are you with us?"
"Huh?! Uh yes?"
"You a room for tonight right?! Hmm you're lucky, we still have one! Well here is the key. And for the payment, we do as usual?"
"Yes, please."
"Good night then miss"

Sylvia went up and reached the second floor. She entered the room thoughtfully.
She wanted to sleep, but she can not sleep. She really thinks of his evening full of surprises. She got up and come out of his room to go to the roof of the building, one of his favorite place.
But come up there, there was someone.
How does this person have access to the roof?
She began to move away to the left alone, but ...

"You can stay you know."
"I do not bother you?"
"Not at all, on the contrary."

He turned and Sylvia was astonished to see him again, Karyu.
He got up and went towards her.

"Actually, I hope to see you tonight" It approximates more and more.
"W-Why?"
"Because a girl so pretty that you can not stay alone at night and then you looked a little sad, too, the roof is the only place to think is not it?

How does he know? And why my heart down so fast?

"SShhht do not worry, I will not speak to anyone and I do you no harm." He puts his hands on his hip that's even closer.
"What do you want?" Tell the kid who finally began to panic
"I know you feels like it too, do not say otherwise"

It's true, I wanted him now and not another day. Who knows if I see him again one day anyway!

He moved closer until their lips touched. Hesitant at first, but in the end they let themselves go.
Karyu breaks the kiss and is close to his ear.

"Follow me!" he said in one breath.

They went down both. By holding hands. Karyu opened a door to his room. They come and they kissed again.
They walked her hands on her and she put her arms around his neck. The kiss becomes passionate. Fiery. Sylvia hesitated, but finally she lets go and takes off his shirt. He did the same with her.
In the end, they gave themselves completely to the other. The passion took hold of the young men for the rest of the night.

The next morning, Sylvia wakes up and touched her side. Person. She finally found a continuous sheet. She sat down and covered her body with the sheet and read the paper.

Princess, you sleep well? Last night was beautiful.
I sincerely hope we'll meet again.
I do not know what's bothering you, but be strong.
I say goodbye and maybe once more expensive fan.

Sincerely, Karyu

PS: I count on your discretion about it ;)


Sylvia can not believe it! One night, one night, but she was really happy.
Now all have to start. But she never forgets that moment. And above all it is their little secret to both.


Hi everyone!! This Karyu's one shot! ^^ You like it?

Sorry if my English can be bad!! =D

Comment please!