the approval

Transformation

My parents never told me anything for two days on if I could keep Hyulkie or not.  I know my mom would give in but my dad is a different story so the decision to keep Hyukkie is up to him. I still play with him and bring him food but I'm realy hoping today is the day for good news. I'm even bringing him in the house at night because it's been raining so to not get caught, Hyukkie wakes me up if my alarm doesn't. It's almost like he knows...

 

Time slowly ticks by while we eat supper, you could probably  hear water dripping into a bucket if there was a leak in roof.

"Sophie, your mother doesn't  have a problem  with the cat staying in the  house and I will  allow you to  keep the cat but  if it makes a mess anywhere in the house, you will be the one to clean it. You will also be buying its food and take it to the vet whenever necessary. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand! Thank you so, so much daddy~! I love you! Wait, does this mean I don't have to  keep hiding him at night anymo-. I probably shouldn't have  said that..." I mutter the last bit to myself.

"You've been  sneaking the cat in the house during the night?" My dad asks with a stern look on his face.

"I'm  done eating now so can I go bring Hyukkie in the house now? " I ask, completely ignoring what he said.

"Of course you can hunny." My mom didn't  have to finish her sentence before I was already out of my chair and outside calling for Hyukkie.

__________

 

So.. it's  a really short chapter.... I know and I'm so sorry for not updating~~~~!!!!! I had writers block after I was told I could keep Hyukkie  (which probably sounds really weird) and I had to put my two other pets down which and I miss them like crazy but now I'm  back.

Also, I'm  in school  so depending  on homework  and studying for tests, etc., it might depend on when it gets updated.