nurse's office + broken glasses

Did You Forget

your two friends brought you to the nurse's office. the nurse wasn't there, which was strange. you sat down on one of the beds and minmi took off your glasses to look at your face while sooyoong got an ice pack from a mini freezer that was there. she went over to you and put the ice pack on your face. you winced at how cold it was. "does it hurt less now??" minmi asked, you nodded. "um, you guys can go back to class now. i'll be fine by myself here." you said, not wanting them to get into trouble for taking their time to go back to class. "are you sure?" sooyoong asked. "yes." with that, they left. 

you took off the ice pack and went to go put on your glasses, but they weren't there. *minmi must still have them....* you thought. you considered to go after her to get them back, but then people would see, so you didn't. instead, you decided to just take a nap. you put the ice pack back into the mim fridge and laid down on the bed. you pulled the curtain to have some privacy. you then fell asleep.

*no one's pov*

sooyoong noticed something in minmi's hands. "what's that?" she pointed to minmi's hand. minmi lifted her hand up and opened it to see what it was. it was your glasses. "oh, heera's glasses. wait a second..." minmi looked closer. "omo there's a crack in them!!" "let me see." sooyoong took the glasses and examined them. someone then bumped into sooyoong making her drop the glasses. the glasses cracked even more. "YAH!! WATCH WHERE YOU"RE GOING!!!" she screamed the person who bumped into her. they looked scared so they ran away yelling "mianhe!!!!!" minmi picked up the glasses. "she can't wear them like this now!!!" "yeah, people would probably pick on her more." it was quiet, while they were thinking of what to do "should we go tell her now?" "what are you two doing in the halls!!! go back to class!!" a teacher yelled. "after class we will." then they went back to class.