you're familiar...but who...

Did You Forget

"omo it's teen top!!!" "kyaa!!!! it is!!!" "WOW, they're sooo hot!!" girls all down the hallways squealed as the kingkas of the school walked down the hall. you sighed and took out your books for next class from your locker. you closed the door and began to walk. but then something, or someone had tripped you. you stumbled and all your books in your hands fell to the floor. "oops." you look up to see the leader of girl's day, sojin. she was looking back at her groupie and giggling. you bent down to start collecting your books and the papers that had slipped out. "YAH!!!!! SOJIN!!!!" sooyoong was stomping toward where you and girl's day were. minmi was skipping behind her, being cheery like always. "STOP PICKING ON HEERA!!!!" sooyoong yelled when she reached you. minmi kneeled down and helped you pick up your things. she rubbed the top of your head. "are you okey, heera?" you nodded, "yeah, gwenchana, minmi-ah,"

minmi helped you to your feet. you looked at sooyoong who was glaring down girl's day. sojin just scoffed and walked away. they went up to teen top and started flirting like they always did. "oh, oppa~," sooyoong gagged at the scene and went to her locker which was next to yours to get her books. you and minmi waited for her until you two went to your next class. minmi held your hand on the way there. 

the three of you always sat together since there were no seating arrangments. which was nice. class started and you jotted down the notes. half way through the class, the door was slammed opena and in came some of the members of teen top. chunji and l.joe. they sat down in the back as always. you looked at them and watched them sit. you always thought l.joe had looked familiar but you couldn't put your finger on why he did. you always just ignored it, which you did and went back to listening to the teacher. 

classes ended and you, sooyoong, and minmi left the classroom. all your classes were the same, so the three of you were always together. which was really nice since with them you never got picked on since they would fight back since you were too weak to take care of yourself. you didn't really mind that anymore. you use to always feel bad they had to do that, but they just told you that they're your friend and they would do anything to help you. 

you told minmi and sooyoong you had to use the restroom and you'd be right back. they nodded and you walked to the rest room. on your way, you noticed your glasses got dirty and were blurry so you turned and faced the wall so no one could see when you took them off to clean them. "yah! move, you're blocking the door to the bathroom!!" surprised, you turned around and saw l.joe. "ah...mianhe" you forgot that you had your glasses off (you don't really need glasses, but you just use them to hide behind). you then rushed into the girl's restroom next door. 

*wow, who was that...she was really pretty....but she looks really familiar...* l.joe thought then shurgged it off, going into the boy's restroom.

when you got into the bathroom, you realized you had yourt glasses in your hand and you quickly shoved them on. *oh no he saw me without them, i hope he doesn't recognize me as the nerd.* you did your business and walked out of the restroom and went back to your friends. and then the three of you went to your house to work on your homework.