P.E.

Did You Forget

minmi and sooyoong had slept over last night. they sleep over a lot so you won't be lonely in that big house at night since your maids and butlers go home after a certain hour. your father and mother had thought that doing that would be a very good idea when they first bought the house and hired the maids and butlers. so if they have a family, they can return to them at night instead of being stuck at your house all the time. 

"heera, i wish you would stop wearing nerd glasses!" minmi says, taking the said item off your desk and trying them on. "how do i look??" she asked, puffing out her cheeks in a cute manner. "like a dork," sooyoong said and laughed. you laughed along, too. minmi pouted and took off your nerd glasses. the three of you went downstairs to your kitchen. one maid was here early just to make you and your friends breakfast. you all quickly ate and got ready for school. 

you three left and walked to school. when you arrived at the gates, you saw neil, who is part of teen top, walking by himself. "hi neil!!!!" minmi called him. she was friendly with him because his older brother was dating her older sister. he just looked at her and then kept on walking. minmi pouted. "wow, rude, and we could be siblings in law some time." she stuck out her tongue at his figure that soon disappeared into the school. 

the three of you went into the school and went to your lockers. you had to spilt up with minmi because her locker wasn't near yours and sooyoong's. you three would just meet back up in the classroom when you all were done. 

second period it was P.E. and because it suddenly started to rain, you had to have the class in the gymnasium. the class was mixed with different grades. strangly enough all of teentop and girl's day were in the same class. and all they did was flirt with eachother when they had the chance. 

the girls played volleyball, while the guys took a break. at the first half of the class, the guys played basketball why the girls sat on the sidelines. and at the second half, they switched it so the guys would be on the sidelines and the girls would do their sport, volleyball. you didnt like the system of that because you felt like the guys would watch the girls perertedly and you didn't like that. you knew they weren't looking at you, but they would be looking at minmi and sooyoong since they're both really attractive. you were sure they would have been really popular if they weren't your friend, the geek that no one likes. 

BAM. something hit you in the face, and the force made you fall over onto your . a lot fo the students laughed at it. your two friends rushed over to you. "OMO!!!! HEERA, ARE YOU OKEY???" minmi screamed. she kneeled down and looked at your face. sooyoong stood next to you, looking down at you worried. her glance turned into a glare once she looked over to where girl's day were. "oh my bad," minah said, giggling. the other girls were laughing. "you did that on purpose minah!!!" sooyoong yelled. "it's not minah's fault her face is a ball magnet." sojin blurted.

minmi helped you up. "let's go to the nurse's ofice. we should put an ice pack on your face." you just nodded.