Two

Wolf.

 "Hey Victoria, do you think i should get this?" Your friend pointed to the king size bag of candy. Your cart was full of junk food. 

"I dont think ...maybe just the popcorn and soda dont you think? Oys just the two of us celebrating living in the same building on our own." You chuckled and took the candy from her. 

"Right!" She snap her fingers. "But im still getting this kik kat."

following her into the next isle you noticed a guy rushing out of the store. well some one is in a hurry..i hope is nothing bad.

after paying for the things you got, the two of you headed to your apartment. 

"Well your house has a nice view though" she open the door to the balcony. "But mines better" shemade a face at you making you laugh.

"well sorry but this is all i can afford with the job i got missy not everyone is rich" you stepped out handing her a soda. 

"I know right? But i would take not being rich over a happy family any day" she drank and headed back inside.

you knew she never had a good relationship with her parents since you guys became friends in college. But you thought atleast having family was better than nothing. 

"Well enough depressing stuff we are here to watch some movies" you went back in and locked the door. 

--------------------------------------------_____-----__________-------------__________-----------------------------------------------------

On the floor 5 grown guys were groaning and rolling in pain rubbing their injured head. 

"damn i forgot why we dont mess with leo hyung" one said as he examine the bump forming on his head. 

"Hyung! I had nothing to do with this! ' the youngest boy complained. 

"You didnt stop them" leo pay no attention to the young boy and headed out the livingroom.

"you see! This wouldnt happen if you!" One of the guys with the biggest eyes and eyeliner stood up and pointed towards the one on the other side of the room. "Weren't so obssesed with Hyuk you .....y-you..ugh!!" 

"Yah! Im older than you having some respect you ungrateful brat!" The older one threw a pillow at him. 

Leo came back in observing the situation. The house looked like a battle field. sigh well ot was too good to be true. It was getting kind of lonely. Hmmm no scratch that i didnt miss them at all. He idmidiatly walked out as he saw his hyung tackle down hongbin and tickling him. 

Back on the kitchen, he placed a kettle on the stove with water to make tea. 

"So how did it go with the lead....." leo heard his friend as he poured tea. "You want some? "Leo offered a cup to him. I'lll take that as a no then" he accepted the cup and took a sip. "Ah! is hot!" Leo chuckled at his reaction. "Tch glad i make u laugh hyung" he rolled his eyes.

"Always ken always...and yea there was nothing...don't know why i even listen to them." He sighed and made his way out the kitchen. "I wouldn't go there if i were you ravi and N hyung are abusing the poor maknae .." leo raised a eyebrow questioning what ken said. "You know hyuk is useless in his human form he cant fight back" he shrugged.

"Its not that he cant ken he just respects them too much. He can easily beat all of you wolf or human form." He pointed at ken and towards his friends out there. 

"Hmm who knows...." ken finished his tea and went out. 

 

 

............

its ish i know /: sowii