one

Wolf.

Leo thought he will never find his mate. It wasnt like he was the only one without one but having his hyung already with that person he couldnt help but feel a bit jealous. He looked...so happy. thinking maybe when he does find her he will be able to express himself more. 

He sighed as he was going over those thoughts sitting on the edge of the Han River. Marking down places on his cellphone he sat up and streched,

"well that trail was of no use. i dont know why i have to listen to those old hags to find her. N hyung didnt need them,?" dusitng off his pants he walked up the hill towards his car. on the way back home he made a quick stop at the grocerystore. 

"should i really get food? i mean idont know if hyuk is staying over for long.?" he dumped several thing in the basket. turning down another hallway something cought his attention. "why does it smell of mint and peaches?" looking around to see where the origin of the smell was, his cell phone went off. 

"hyung!"

"What is it hyuk?"

"eehh...the hyungs are here" the young boy sounded nervous. 

Leo groaned and rubbed his face. "and?"

"well they are making a big mess...and i cant stop the so hurry home taekwon hyun-aah! ken hyung!!" the line was cut. 

i hope my house can survive for 10 mins. 

On the way home he kept thinking back to that smell in the store. it was actually a very pleasant smell it calmed him down even though he was furious when Hyuk told him what the guys were doing, Now he stood infront of his apartment door hesitating on what he should do.

"well here goes nothing," he put in the code and open the door. 

Everyone in the room froze as they saw the door open. 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HOUSE!? I WILL KILL YOU!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

xD