HyukJae...

Princes Don't Exist

30 subscribers in my first ff, yeih! manh-eun kamsahabnida*-* So I try to upload 2 chapters (Well, and because listening to SuJu and DBSK inspires me xD) 
Here is Chapter 9

_________________________________

Hyoyeon POV.

I was still thinking of the ex-girlfriend of my fiance, how he never thought of marrying her? come on, she's a very pretty girl. Much made ​​me feel a little uncomfortable. 
Jessica was greeting many people, which introduced me. 
That came a boy, very handsome indeed and with a look and smiles that gave a shy but cute appearance, and hugged her. They talked a bit and headed to a small group of guys, all very handsome. 

"Guys, she's the future wife of Yunho oppa" Everyone looked surprised me, Yunho will told them about me? 

"Hello, my name is Hyoyeon. Hopefully we all get along" they smiled, I do not want to show me nervous. 

They started saying things that I blushed, I hope you have not noticed much. Suddenly I felt the presence of someone who had not seen for a long time.

HyukJae here? 2 years ago I left to see him. I couldn't stop seeing him right now, he still had that "gummy smile" that made me love him like a fool.

Flashback:

After a long day of practice, my favorite guy and I sat down, we were both covered in sweat but that did not matter. 
We were practicing something called "popping". We met at a dance school, both loved to do, "dance battles" and to be honest my guy was the best.

"HyukJae oppa. Could you promise me something?" I said as I touched his face.

"Sure Hyo" And I took one of his hands.

"Promise you'll never go and leave me alone"

"Hey, do you think that I would leave someone as great as you? Besides we'll dance until to fall the day we get married"

"Oppa is so crazy, and thender"

And I kissed him, never imagining that one week later he would leave the country to study. The distance beat us and ended our relationship, months later I knew that he started a relationship with a girl named Lee JiEun, She loved him very much and was very pretty. So I was happy for him. We tried to be good friends but it was uncomfortable, so we ended up losing all contact.

Back to present:

Thanks to Jessica, who was introducing me to guys, I came back to reality. 
"... This guy who is cute and irreverent is Kim Heechul oppa, and I have is ..." 

"HyukJae oppa?" Jessica looked at us confused, surely everyone has to ask where we met. 

"Hyoyeonnie, long time," God, do not want to pass out in front of him, I feel so weak knees. 

"I know, You Have not danced?" 

"No, stopped doing it for 2 years" So none continued with that. 

"Where do you guys meet?" Jessica asked with much curiosity. 

"We attended the same dance school before becoming a great dancer was my dream," Do not look nervous Hyoyeon, do not. 

"She's the girl you told us about, monkey?" The boy name Heechul asked, I can hear the nervous laughter HyukJae. 

"It was another girl, I was a close friend to him" He looked surprised by my answer. Lying is becoming my habit, but I can not tell friends from my future husband that I was Hyuk girlfriend. 

"Do you know that Yunho hyung also dances?" Thanks Donghae, may no longer acernos more questions about HyukJae, and Me

"True, one day you should dance with him Hyo" Jessica said. 

"I do not know" 

"Since he is not here, what if you dance with me?" Donghae said and I agreed. But before we get to the track I managed to hear Youngwoon and JaeJoong say. 

"See, she looks like HyeKyo" Who is HyeKyo? Why do they think I look like her? 
Anyway, today I just want to have fun and forget my tan "longed marriage" and the presence of my ex.

 

 

10:30 pm locked in my hotel room, I regret not having accepted the invitation of JongWoon hyung, he must be having fun with her friends, I envy him so much right now. I said I didn't want anyone to bother me. Who the hell is talking? Ah? A message from Tiffany

Oppa, is it true that you will marry? * sad * 

Ha, this girl. Tiffany, pretty, but sometimes annoying; I sometimes felt prisoner how I would marry someone like that? Well, I still think that I do not want to marry me, damn arrangement. 
My girlfriend for a week, I still remember the scandal that made to Sooyeon, and obviously Sooyeonnie stood beside her friend, I did not understand why she did all that if in the end got another boyfriend. 

Yes, it's true. Want an invitation? No matter, anyway I'll invite you. 

Do what you want Oppa, your fiancee already invited me. You know, she's cute. 

Where did you see her? Does this girl watching me?

Today at the party that you could not come, she's a great dancer. I liked your fiancee. I hope you respect her, Jung Yunho. 

Miss Hwang Do not worry, I will respect the future Mrs. Jung. Good night. 

I turned off my phone, I honestly not want to know from anyone, I just want to sleep. I want this week here to pass quickly, want to come back to annoy Kim Hyoyeon ... 
How ridiculous you're Jung Yunho, want to get all that anger and pain to the girl who reminds you of your "only love". I know it's not your fault Hyo, but I can not help it, I can not help feeling that you are taking away my freedom, and that was all that was left to me when HyeKyo go away.

____________________

Here is chapter 9. 
What do you think? Did you like? Like I said, I will try to post later. 
Do not be silent.