"I'll help you"

Princes Don't Exist

Hyoyeon POV.

 

Saturday morning, I woke up and everything is as usual, Omma and Appa are not, Joohyun are reading and Sooyoung asked me to eat. 
I went to the kitchen and remembered that Mrs. Park asked her day. 

"Hyoyeon, feed me" Sooyoung said while hair settled. 

"You have a bird nest in your head, Soo" And I could not help it, I laughed at her. 

"YAH, less laughter and more food. Force me to not do aegyo" 

"Never in your life do it again" And I started to cook something. "Sooyoung. What time is it?" 

"10:20 wae?" 

"I just wanted to know" 

"And now you could explain about last night? Or you'll tell me everything halfway again?" 

"I do not wanna talk about it" 

"Unnie Talk about what?" Joohyun, you either ask questions, please. 

"Nonsense between Hyo and I" And Sooyoung wink me, I feel I love her. 


We had breakfast and cleaned it our "small disaster". 
Joohyun left, said she would see a friend in the library. Sooyoung and I looked at each other. Will it be a boy she likes? 

"What is the name of your friend, Joo?" Sooyoung was very curious, maybe even more than me. 

"Max, he's great" 

"And?" I could not help it, I'm curious. 

"Is he handsome?" This Sooyoung. 

"Yes, he is" OMG! "But I have to go, bye" 

We keep see her until she left. 

"Wow, Joohyun finally shows interest in someone, I bet he's a great guy" 

"Sooyoung, tell me, what it feels someone a year younger than you have a guy and you don't?" I looked at her with mischievous eyes, I like to annoy my best friend. 

"You are very bad Hyo, but someday I'll find the right guy. Or at least someone to buy me lots of food" 

"What shall I do with you Choi Sooyoung?" 

"Love me, and keep making me food" 

"I think you get paid" 

"But not today, I have to go. Remember that I have a home" And he was, but before he said "Someday I invite you to have fun"

Alone at home, either. I shall die of boredom. 

Now my phone rings. Great, will again Mr. "I have any girl"? 

  Hyoyeon-ah, hello. 
Could we meet? You can choose the place. 

Jessica? Really? 

Annyeong Sooyeon. 
Sure, we go to the park near my house. 

Wait for me at home. I'm on my way. 

I quickly ran to my room. She could not see me in my pajamas, shame. So I put my beloved Converse, my favorite shirt, and jeans brand I wanted. Let my face without makeup, just used a little lip gloss. Simple, I know, but that's me. 
I waited and came in a few minutes. Do not know how she likes me, we are two very different people, she came as glamorous as when I met her, very nice heels, skirt, blouse and accessories and makeup made ​​her look great.

"Hyoyeon-ah" she came to hug me. 

"Sica" returned the hug. 

"Ready to show me that park?" 

"Sure, let's go" 

Once in the park we sat on a bench. She spoke first. 

"Hyoyeon, what happened last night between Yunho oppa you?" 

"Unnie, it, nothing" Don't say anything Hyoyeon. 

"Are you sure? I saw you awkward with him, and he looked at you different" So obvious was? 

"He kissed me, Happy?" 

"What?" She looked at me surprised 

"Is something wrong?" 

"Hyoyeon-ni, I really like you and I don't want my brother to hurt you. If he hurts you, tell me. I'll put him in his place" and smiled, then ... she is on my side? 

"I know you wonder why I do this. But I do it because my brother is something ..." 

"Womanizer, confident, self-centered" I said, all those things were true.

"Yes, but he is not like that in reality. I will help because you seem to be the girl who can change" 

"How do you know that?" 

"Because I liked you , I'm the most difficult of Jung so that's an achievement. 'Cause you're very bright, and fun. And because you don't threw into the arms of my brother at the first provocation" 

"Does that make me special?" 

"No, cooking makes you special" and laughed a little "What if you go to a party with me. I have many people I want you to meet" 

I looked at my hands "I do not know, maybe it will be uncomfortable" 

"Of course it will not be uncomfortable, my brother will not be there. Right now he is in Japan" 

"Maybe ..." 

"Step by you at 8:30, I assure you that your parents let you go out and party with your future sister in law" 

"I see that you're more excited about this than your brother" 

"You do not look very excited" 

"I just met him 2 days ago, I cn't be excited" 

"Point to Hyoyeon, then, are you going with me?" 

"Of course," and I smiled.

Sooyeon POV.

 

8:10, I arrive 20 minutes early. She was about to ring the bell when Mrs. Kim opened. 

"Sooyeon-ah, good to see you" 

"Likewise Mrs. Kim, looks very pretty today" And seriously, Hyo's mom is very nice. Hyoyeon has his smile, but her younger sister is the most similar to it. I invite you to come and started to talk a little with her. 

"So you are living in USA? 

"I think it is best to return to live in Korea, with the wedding and it will need a little help. Certainly when will the wedding be?" 

"We have not yet decided, your mother and I believe it will be better in December or January" 

"Oh, in cold weather, I like" 

"Am I interrupting something?" And I turned to see Hyoyeon, perfect hair, good makeup, cute shoes, but why jeans? 

"Nothing daughter, Sooyeon-ah and I talked about your wedding" 

"I'll participate, really?" 

"Of course" 

"Promise, ready?" 

"Yes, we will. Omma Goodbye" and said goodbye to his mother. It shows that highly respected. 

We got the car. 

"Are you going to drive Sica?" 

"Do not be afraid. I'm not going to crash" 
I started the engine and began the road to party Tiffany, a friend from high school and my brother's ex-girlfriend. 

"Hyo, if I had those legs I would walk in miniskirts all the time" 

"Sica, Byuntae! You don't have ugly legs" 

"Let's go to my house, I'll lend you a dress. Shall we go to a party, not the park" and smiled, she just looked at her hands. 

"Sica unnie Okay, let's go" 

We arrived at my house, Hyo greeted my parents and I took her to my room.

"Wow, Sky Blue seems to be your favorite color" She look across my room, but there was something that caught my attention. "Who are they?" She pointed to a very old photo. 

"We are Yunho oppa and I was 6 years old and he 10" She smiled at the picture. 

"I see that you love him very much" 

"And because I love him, I want him to be happy," I said as I handed her one of my favorite dresses. 

"How did you know that green is one of my favorite colors?" 

"Really?" 

"Yes, the dress is nice" 

"I know, and now put it on. Hereafter is the bathroom, you can change there if you want. Meantime I wait outside the room"

----

Hyoyeon and came out with the dress. 

"Now, let's go" 

We said goodbye to Omma and Appa, we got into the car and headed to the house of Tiffany. She came out to greet us with his famous "eye smile" and dressed in pink, which does not surprise me. 

"Fanny-ah, hello., You look so cute" 

"Thanks Jess, but God, I love your dress, you will look amazing" 

We were in our world and she kept seeing Hyo. 

"Fanny, she's Hyoyeon. My future sister in law" I said staring at Hyoyeon. 

"Hyoyeon Hi, I'm Stephanie but you can call Tiffany or Fanny" 

"Hello Tiffany" 

"Really? Yunho Oppa and You will marry? Don't get me wrong. But he always said he would never marry, you must be someone special" 

"O daughter of a close friend's father Sica" said Hyoyeon making us laugh. 

We entered the real party, there were the friends of my brother. 

"Sica, hello" Donghae said as he gave me a little hug "Yunho hyung don't told us you were here" 

"Lately has better things to think about than me," I said, pointing to Hyoyeon. "Guys, this is the future wife of Yunho oppa" 

"Hello, my name is Hyoyeon. Hopefully we all get along" She said smiling at them. 

"Could you let Yunho and marry me?" JaeJoong asked making her blush. 

"Wow, you're more beautiful than Yunho said" JongWoon said smiling. 

"And it's y" As always your comments and Heechul, made ​​the girl who was next to me blush more. 

"Guys, stop bothering her., I'll introduce you to all these guys. 
That guy with pretty eyes is Kim JaeJoong oppa, the guy with pretty eye-smile is Kim JongWoon oppa, this guy who looks like a fish is Lee Donghae oppa, this guy who is cute and irreverent is Kim Heechul oppa, and he is ... "

"HyukJae oppa?" I could see the surprised face Hyoyeon. Where did they meet? 

"Hyoyeonnie, long time" He also expressed surprise. 

"I know, you have not danced?" 

"No, stopped doing it for 2 years" He said as if something had happened at the time. 

What the hell happened two years ago?

 

-------------------------

Here is the chapter*-* Sorry if it' a bit boring. But Eunhyuk will participate here *0*

I think I'll skip various things to not do boring chapters :p

What do you think of Sica? I want a sister in law like that xD

 

Don't be silent :D