RANT ) 11

   RP RANTICS :  COMING SOON!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
          RANT ) 11    
it's sad that rps these days are all about dating. most newly opened rps especially twitter rps are full of flirting here & there it's getting uncomfortable. it's not that you can't be a thing at all but please, lessen it a bit on tl or just have the lovey dovey talks in dm. there are also old twitter rps that already have a list of couples. & it sadden me that the some of the couples were online just to talk to their partner & didn't even bother to interact with the new rp-ers. after their convo ended, they'll just disappear from tl. i forgot to add that unless it IS a specifically dating rp, i'm fine with it.

+ admin's note: i can agree with you, anon. i've seen a lot of these things and it still bothers me a lot. they're basically being biased or facechasing for crying out loud. shouldn't a roleplay be a place where you can meet new people and make friends? not because you want to be in a relationship with your bias or whatnot. i dislike the fact that couples go online only if their partner is online too. they should learn how to socialize with other people rather than just talking with their lover all the time. i guess it's better for roleplays like those to have a dating rp instead, haha.
   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter