RANT ) 10

   RP RANTICS :  COMING SOON!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
          RANT ) 10    
it upsets me when admins complain about inactive people when they're the ones who aren't even around. a roleplay doesn't need just the people around it to survive, but it also needs the help of the admins. the admins are the ones who built the roleplay and when they start becoming active it makes it look like they don't care anymore. i understand they're busy, but if having a roleplay is too much of a responsibility then maybe they should hand it over to the other admins.

+ admin's note: here is a piece of advice to all the admins out there: if you're not willing to cooperate or at least devote yourself on keeping a roleplay active, then you shouldn't deserve to be in that admin spot. as an admin, you have to be really responsible and committed for keeping a roleplay alive. it may sound like it's a lot of work, but try to at least do things around your roleplay community such as doing events, games, interact with other people, etc. also, there is one thing that we should not expect from an admin within a roleplay: laziness. an admin that potrays himself/herself as "lazy" should just leave or get kicked out immediately.
   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter