Pre-Disneyland

My Best Friend is A Cross-Dresser?

[Ren's POV]

"Ren," whispered a semi-familiar voice to my ear. 

"Ren," another voice whispered.

I'm on the bed, sleeping face down on the soft cloud-like mattress but then what seems like two bodies were lying down directly beside me. It was too close for comfort and my heart started to pound. I know I've done this before but I've never become the victim. Exactly, who are these people? I can't see, my face is covered by the pillow above my head. I mean, I could always lift the pillow up, but I'm too lazy and sleepy to do that.

First world problem.

"Ren," the voices whispered in unison.

"REN!" One of them yelled and slapped my . 

I jolted up. "WHAT—"

Chu.

I accidentally kissed L.

Sungyeol flung me out of the bed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND?!" He then turned to L who was touching his lips, obviously feeling violated and hugged him. 

"Don't worry, I know you still love me," said Sungyeol. "But there's something I want to confirm."

Sungyeol squinted at me; his face focused completely at my lips thus, making feel insecure. He stared at it for a good few seconds before approaching me then dabbed two of his fingers at my lips. He gasped dramatically as if terrified.

"Your lips," he said with some tremble. "They're soft!"

He pushed me by the shoulders and pinned me down to the bed and interrogated me. "Did you or did you not enjoy that kiss?" What kind of a question is that? Of course... I did a little. L's actually got some nice lips. Sungyeol's one lucky guy.

I kept quiet.

"I will take silence as a yes!" He pushed me deeper into the bed. "Speak unless you wanna be slaughtered!"

I guess I have to speak the truth. 

"Okay, I enjoyed it but just a little—"

"You're dead!—"

I kicked his crotch.

He jumped out of the bed and stuck his entire body into a corner of the room and blurted out a shout of a thousand pains. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

I calmly got off the bed and said, "Don't worry, Yeol—"

"Don't call me Yeol. Only L can call me by that name," said Sungyeol, still in pain, tears peeking out the edges of his eyes like a baby who's about to cry cause he just took a on his diaper.

"Sungyeol, I was just being honest. I bet you've kissed those lips a thousand times and now, you and I know how incredibly good L's lips are. But don't worry, I won't get in between you two; I've learned my lesson when," I paused for a moment to contain my anger. "Sungjong beat me up."

Sungyeol turned around with big, puppy dog eyes. He extended his pinky finger to me and said, "Promise?"

I nodded sincerely and pinky swore. "Promise." And yes, that is a promise. "And don't take this the wrong way but, L isn't really someone I'd like as a partner."

"It's fine, I'm glad to hear that, actually," he replied as he covered his hurting crotch with his hands. "Damn, Ren! You gave me a big kick."

"Sorry 'bout that. You were gonna attack me."

"True that." He slowly uncurled and sat in a more lax position. "And you're right about L's lips; they're nice aren't they? I kiss it everyday and I never get sick of it!" He admitted happily. "You're lucky to have accidentally collided lips with him."

"Err..." How do I reply to that?

"Yeol!" L yelled shyly, covering himself with a blanket. "Stop embarrassing me."

"Aw, cmon! What's there to be embarrassed about?" Sungyeol climbed to the bed, slithered right behind the blanket covered L and rested his chin on his shoulder. "Then again, I think it's so cute that you're shy about us in public but when we're at home, you're so intimate with me."

L curled up even more. "Y-Yeol."

"AHEM!" Hoya cleared his throat really loudly, stopping the overly intimate atmosphere. Clearly, he was feeling uncomfortable. "Can we move to the discussion before anything intimate happens?"

"I'm out," I said, burying myself into the blanket, ready to go back to sleep. 

"Why?" Tiffany whined.

"Why?!" I clamped my hands to the pillow and gnashed my teeth. "I haven't gotten any sleep because L here keeps kicking me and screaming out weird things! Last night, I heard him scream "I have defeated the demon lord of Boogabooga Land!" as he kicked me in the face. Plus, Hoya's Chris Brown and T-Pain songs were on full blast and I couldn't sleep and when I did, I dreamt about being a bartender in Boogabooga Land... Wherever that is! Please do cut me some slack here. I beg you all."

"That may be true but..." Hoya's eyes gleamed mischievously. "If you help us, we'll play Michael Jackson while we discuss."

Cannot. Resist. "I'm in."

Suddenly, the door opened and everyone froze at the sight of Sungjong. The discussion's supposed to be a secret from the two. Nevertheless, he entered the room and sat beside Hoya. The room became quiet. He stared at us, we stared at him.

Sungjong decided to break the silence. "So, what's this discussion about?"

Everyone jolted their backs straight up. We've been found out, we all thought.

With a blank face, he said, "Oh, and Sungyeol, I threw your recorder thingo in the trash can. Please respect my privacy, everyone."

Double kill.

Sungjong sighed. "I could hear you guys from the next room." He pointed his finger at Sungyeol, L, and I. "You three should tone down."

The three of us kept quiet.

"Did Yun hear?" asked Hoya.

Sungjong shook his head. "She's busy isolating herself from me with her head phones."

Observing Sungjong, he was clearly glum no doubt about it and his tone's too serious. I've never seen him this depressed. I understand why though; he already faced too much rejection in love. He got rejected by Hoya then he had to reject Sungyeol. For some weird reason, according to what he told me during the time he was my roommate, he's always had a hard time in the love department and now that he found someone he truly has feelings for—someone he sacrificed a lot for, he's pressured and afraid—afraid to be rejected that is. But we both know that if he wants her to be his, he has to try.

I scooted over to sit beside him and said, "We were just gonna talk about tomorrow—about Disneyland."

"Disneyland, eh?" he said, his expression slightly interested. "Well, tomorrow is the day before Yun's birthday. Makes sense." 

Seeing that there's no need to hide it from him now that he's here and it will be hard to make him leave without suspecting, Sungyeol suggested that he should confess to Yun there and that we'll help him. 

"Of course, that's the first thing I thought about. But I beg you guys, don't help me; I wanna do this on my own... somehow," he said with a sigh. 

"You better do it tomorrow. I mean, who knows how little time you have left together," I reminded. "You won't be living together soon."

The moment he heard that, he lowered his head. Everyone gave me the why-the-hell-did-you-remind-him? look. Right, maybe I shouldn'tve said it but then again, it's for his own good. C'mon, it's the right time and setting for a confession. Anywhere else would've been less romantic.

In a low, depressed voice, Sungjong said, "She won't even let me talk things out with her." He fisted the floor. "How could this end if she won't even let me say anything?! That's so immature of her. It's frustrating!"

I patted his back. "There, there. Girls are so complicated and dramatic. That's why I prefer dudes!"

"She must be on her period," said L. "Girls are crazy when they're on their period."

"We're not crazy!" Tiffany yelled. "You men should understand that!"

Hoya used his eyes to point at Tiffany and simply said, "She's on her period."

We all chuckled except Sungjong.

"Yun doesn't get crazy when she's on her period, just a tad bit emotional. Her period should have ended though." Crap, this guy knows a lot. "Jokes aside, you guys should promise me that I will confess to her by myself, alright?" 

"Are you sure that you can handle it?" I asked. 

"If I was able to handle the past, I can handle this," he said.

"Okay, I wish you the best of luck. Don't screw this up or I'll kill you," I threatened. 

He slightly chuckled. "Don't worry, if I fail, I'll be torturing myself enough already."

With that, we promised that we wouldn't help him at all with his confession. Good luck, Sungjong.


Just a short chapter update. This just kind of a bridge chapter to connect to Disneyland. I feel that it may be going a bit too fast soo yeah, this chapter is born before the finale. Flow's been my problem so yeah, still working on it! @w@V

Thank you for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed it~!