Jung HyeWin and Kim MinAh

Listen To My Heart...Not My Voice...

Flashback

“What’s wrong with him?”

“He has very high fever, sir”

“And now?”

“The doctor is trying to help him”

“Tell me everything later. I have a meeting now” A man said and hang up. He pinched his nose bridge and then looked up to see a photo on his desk. A picture of his family. Dad, Mom and a son. Dad had only soft smile at the end of his lips, mom smiled widely hugging her son. And the son had a very big smile on. He had a cute face with big round eyes, sharp nose and small lips. Well, he was born with perfection.

“I’m sorry…son” He whispered holding back his tears. And then he grabbed his jacket and headed to the meeting room.

After the meeting

“Sajang-nim…”

“How is he?”

“He’s fine now. But…”

“…”

“He cannot speak”

“What?!”

“Jungkook-ssi cannot speak. He’s like a mute…”

“…”

“Sajang-nim, Sajang-nim”

End of flashback

Mr. Jeon sighed looking at his only one son walking on the halfway out of the gate. In his school uniform, Jeon Jungkook walked slowly to school. Mr. Jeon had tears in his eyes.

Maybe he was so harsh to him…

Maybe he was so careless about his family… So he had to pay. But why? Why his son? Why not him?

  

 

Hyewin’s POV

There he was! I ran quietly, well, tried hard to be. He walked slowly and quietly so that I had to be quiet too. He didn’t like me to follow him, that’s why I had to stalk. You think that I was crazy? Yes, I was crazy in love. Hehe. Every day I had a job…was…following my heart. Hashashas!

I quickly hid behind the bushes as he turned left to the building of his class. Well, we studied together. Why would I hide? I got out of the bushes and ran to catch up with him.

“Hey!” I said cheerfully. He turned to me a second and when he found it was me, he turned to the front again. I sighed slightly. When would he recognize me? I kept doing this for many many years since we were young already. But he still ignored my feeling for him. Then what should I do? Or I just give up like that? No! It’s to the No!

“How do you feel today? Did you sleep well last night?” I asked smiling. He stopped his feet and then turned to me. I kept smiling at him as he was writing something in his phone and then showed it to me. I leaned toward to read what he wrote.

‘Can you please go away? Aren’t you tired following me all day?’

“No, I’m not tired. I like it and I’m not going to give up. You’re my first love and only one. I don’t care if you’re a mute…I’m going to win your heart anyway” I said stubbornly. He blinked his eyes and I found it’s so cute.

Of course, this guy was a mute. He could not speak but he could hear, not like a normal mute who could not speak and hear. Because he’s not a mute from birth. Well, I knew everything about him. I still remembered that day, the last day he could speak. He was 13 year old, we were in high school, same class. That day he got sick, high fever. We didn’t know that he’s sick and just studied as usual until he fainted in front of the class at the end of the day. Next day he could not speak. His family was so shock and tried hard to help him to recover. His father even sent him abroad. But he still could not speak. He went back to school three months later. His family didn’t want him to go back to school but he wanted to. 

We were friend before he became mute and after but he started to ignore me after I confessed my real feeling to him. He told me that I could not love him because he’s a mute.  But I told him I would never give up on him even if he could not speak. Well, we’re both stubborn.

“Good morning!” A voice came from behind. I turned to look and found a beautiful girl following us. She’s a goodness, Kim Minah. She’s popular and rich. But absolutely a witch. A rival and evil to me. I hated her because she liked to bully Jungkook.

“Don’t you think you should give me a morning kiss, Kookie?” She asked and tiptoes to kiss his cheek. My eyes widened. Jungkook stepped back a step with a frown.

“Yah!” I yelled at her. I was very angry. Why wouldn’t I? She just kissed Jungkook, my Jungkook! And how dare she called Jungkook with that name? Ahkkkkkk!

 “How dare you to kiss Jungkook?!” I shouted at her. She frowned looking at me.

“What are you to shout at me like that?” She asked with her wide eyes at me.

“And what are you to kiss him like that?”

“Yah!”

“Yah!!”

“You!”

“What?” We kept shouting at each other like that. We didn’t realize that when did Jungkook walked away.

“Because of you, he walked away! He hates you!” MinAh yelled at me.

“Say the one who like to bully and annoys him” I said and ran toward the building.

 

 

“Morning sis!” I jumped back as my brother greeted me with his hyper voice. Girls around us squealed. Of course I had a brother, popular once. Jung Hoseok was his name but he preferred us to call him J-hope. And I liked to call him Hope oppa. He’s so hyper and loud but he’s an overprotective brother. He liked to beat the men who tried to flirt with me or the men I liked. But he didn’t hurt Jungkook hehe. Not because Jungkook didn’t like me back but because they’re friends too. Although, he liked to protect me but he also liked to annoy me.

“What’s up?” I asked with annoying tone. 

“I saw you fought with Kim MinAh”

“And?”

“Just be careful, she’s not someone you can beat”

“Yah, oppa. You’re looking down on me”

“It’s true”

“Tch! Jungkook doesn’t love her anyway. I don’t care”

“Ah, I see. But who knows, one day that kid may change his mind and love her”

“NO WAY!”

“Yes way”

“Yah!!! Are you really my brother?” I shouted as he ran ahead to his class. Tch!

Then I walked into my class and found Jungkook was at his seat, of course, mine was beside him hehe. Indeed, he should be my senior due to our ages. He was two years older than me. But he came to school late because he was so stubborn to go to school and he was afraid when there were many people around so that his parent hired private teacher to teach him at home.

“Hey!” I greeted. He looked up from his book with steady face. That was his original expression, steady, calm and innocent.

“You should not let her kiss you” I said pouting. He stared at me innocently and blank. I giggled seeing his expression. Why should he was so innocent like a kid too? Cute ^///^

‘It’s not like I want to’ he showed me his phone and I read.

“At least you should push her back” I continued. He shrugged his shoulders and turned his attention to his book back.

“I’m jealous…you know…” I mumbled and I guess he heard that, but he tried to ignore again. I sighed putting my head on my arms and closed my eyes. Sometime, it felt so hurt and tired but I would not give up.

 

Lunch time

I and Jungkook walked together to the cafeteria. He was walking with his hands in his pockets. Well, he’s always handsome in every ways he was.

“Hey!”

“Winwin!!!” Out of the corner, my brother and his friends ran into us.

“Lunch?” NamJoon Oppa asked with his dimple smile. I nodded.

“Let’s eat together” Jimin linked his arms with mine and dragged me ahead. They were hope oppa’s friends and they were just like my brother too. They’re handsome and popular. They called themselves as Bangtanboys. I didn’t know why would they called themselves like that too but Jin oppa told me that they wanted to protect all the people just like bulletproof. Hehe how silly they were. They had, Kim Seokjin, known as Jin oppa. Min YoonGi, he was called Suga and Cutie Jimin, Kim NamJoon as Rap Monster, Kim Taehyung, this oppa chose V as his name. My brother was also a member and the last was Jeon Jungkook as maknae.

We reached the cafeteria and got our food. As we were ready to eat, out of somewhere Kim MinAh came in the picture and made the environment became dirty.

“Look like you’re having a nice lunch, honey” She said standing behind Jungkook. I made a face and continued to eat. But it haven’t end yet.

“I think it’ll be nicer if we eat together….like this” She said taking Jungkook’s spoon from his hand. She then took some food and put it in . AHHHHH it was indirect kiss. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“WOoooooo, it’s indirect kiss, Jungkookie!” Jimin shouted wildly. Jungkook had his frown on again. It’s not surprise to see her at lunch time and did something wired to Jungkook.

“Have a nice lunch, Hon.” She said with a satisfied smile and walked away.

“She’s such a crazy” Suga oppa stated.

“She always amazes us” Namjoon oppa added.

“Kookie-ah, you should somehow accept her love” Jin smirked at me which got a glare from me.

“Yeah, she’ll stop when she got you” My brother said nodding.

“Beat her WinWin” V oppa cheered. I nodded smiling at V and turned to Jungkook who was staring at his plate blankly.   

                         *************************************************************************************************************

 

Well well, the first chapter is up. I'm sorry for making you wait for a long time. I'm very sorry. I have to finish my Sehun fic first and then i can update this fic often.

Hope you enjoy.