Two

Circle

Hello there EXO-Yul shippers! An update has come XD

Enjoy reading~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri walked pass school's basketball field where the cheerleader team was. There, among the girl students with short skirts and typical shoes, a girl looked shining, or so Yuri thought. She is Jung Soojung. A sister of her friend, Jung Sooyeon. Yuri had met her a few times when she visited Sooyeon's house. Soojung is a kind girl.

Yuri sighed. Jung Soojung. I hope she doesn't like Sehun or else she's taken.

Yuri waited until the team took a break. She finally managed to reach Soojung.

"Soojung."

"Oh, Yuri sunbae." The girl politely bowed. A smile plestered on her beautiful face.

"Don't be so formal with me. Just call me eonni." Yuri let out a nervous chuckle. "Anyway, can I have lunch with you tomorrow?"

"Sure. Why so sudden?"

"Uh, I'm sorry if I'm too rude or what, but, do you have a boyfriend?"

A flush red appeared on Soojung's cheeks as she shook her head.

"So, I have a friend. He asked me to help him find someone to be, yeah, you know, her girlfriend. If you don't mind."

Please, don't say yes. Please.

"It's not a problem." Soojung said.

"Aaah, thank you so much. See you tomorrow then." Yuri waved and walked away. She was wondering how could she speak so naturally. She was wondering how could she find a girl for Sehun. She was wondering why she did that, though.

 

---

 

Yuri tapped her feet to the floor impatiently. She managed to eat faster than usual. Good thing was Sehun didn't bother to care and just ate his lunch.

For the nth time, Yuri looked around the canteen and spotted Soojung walking from the food's queue, looking around, probably searching for her too. Yuri quickly waved her hand when Soojung's eyes landed at her.

She should be there just for make sure what would Sehun and Soojung do. But Yuri didn't know why, all she wanted was just to stay away from Sehun as quick as possible.

Soojung finally reached Yuri and Sehun. Her long dark brown hair fell when she bowed.

"Take a seat, Soojung." Yuri patted a seat beside her, and Soojung obediently sat.

"So, Sehun, this is Soojung, and Soojung, this is Sehun." Yuri introduced her two friends, and Yuri could feel their world stopped as they looked at each other. While deep, her heart shattering into pieces.

"H-hello." Sehun let out an awkward hello and smile. Yuri gulped.

"Oh! I have to go. I'll let you guys talk. Bye." Yuri patted Sehun's arm before rushed to their school's girl's toilet. She locked herself in a toilet room as tears streaming down her cheeks.

Yuri desperately took a deep breath. She hit her chest with her fist, urging the pain to go away even though she knew it wouldn't. Why does love feel so hard for me? Why did I fall in love with Sehun?

She let out a heavy breath, and forcefully wiped her tears with the back of her hand. Sehun is your best friend, Yul. BEST friend. Remember that. She nodded by the thought and went out from the toilet room.

Luckily there was no one so she could wash her face at the wash-basin without being asked or scrutinized. She made sure her face and eyes back to normal and once again, she put a smile on her face, just to check if it's still looked real or not. Again, she took a deep breath and made her way out.

She stumbled into someone.

"I-i'm sorry." Yuri raised his head. Shot. Byun Baekhyun stood right in front of her. She shouldn't have said sorry before. Yuri mentally face-palmed.

"Clumsy girl." Baekhyun mocked.

"Whatever." Yuri rolled his eyes and deliberately collide Baekhyun's left shoulder.

"Wait. You cried huh?"

Yuri stopped walking. How could he know?

"Not your business." Yuri said as cold as she could before continuing her pace.

"Why? Because of Sehun?"

Yuri shook her head off and quickened her step. Baekhyun knew too much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hehehehehe. So there are a lot of YulHun shippers here?